we fell in love in october (2) | 21metro

part 2.

based on the song, we fell in love in october by girl in red.

"are you sure? i don't know about this..." leland felt the texture of the red jacket.

"you look good in red. that's your color." sheyaa spoke, watching the boy put the jacket on.

"really? it's an beautiful jacket though." he hummed, smiling in the mirror.

sheyaa nodded, kissing on his neck before looking back at the mirror.

"you look pretty my love." he said to his boyfriend.

"mommy?" the two adults looked at kai standing at the beginning of the stairs, rubbing his eyes slowly. he held on to the railing after getting the crust out.

"hi kai, how was your nap?"

"it was good...are you going out? can i come?"

"oh no baby, i'm just trying it on. to see if i like it." he smiled, brushing the little boy away from his face.

"okay..." he yawned, "graham crackers?"

"weird food option but okay," he chuckled, taking the jacket off slowly.

"hungry..." he whispered, picking the boy up before walking straight in the kitchen.

sheyaa watches, knowing leland was such a good stepfather to his son. he was doing everything for his son that he tried to do and work for, being so grateful for him.

after the long, passionate kiss in the land field, they talked even more then they used to. they talked like they never met before—feeling an connection both never felt in years.

soon, they were together. all the teachers found out at leland's job, thinking it was very strange about it.

he couldn't control that he fell in love. something he wanted for a long time; getting through struggles for it.

besides, sheyaa treats him like he's everything. he can go talk to him without any problems, even cry on his shoulder. he felt lucky to have him.

sheyaa grinned at the memories and the aura around leland, pulling his phone out before taking a picture of leland and kai smiling together.

"what?" leland turned to sheyaa who stared walking over to the kitchen.

"why you let me help with the bills? you know, you did a lot of us..." sheyaa hummed.

"sheyaa i keep telling you, don't worry about it. i wanted you to stop living in that poorly conditioned place. it wasn't good for yourself or your son."

"still we're a couple..i feel like it's only right."

"okay..." leland hummed, giving the plate of graham crackers to kai.

"i can pay the lights." sheyaa said.

"i mean, the lights are 600-800 every month."

"that's fine, my agency is paying me at the end of the month so i'll pay for it."

"okay, good." he hummed, smiling.

"i love you." sheyaa said, whispering.

"how much?"

"a lot." sheyaa admitted, "let's go out and celebrate our anniversary together. me and you."

"who's gonna watch kai?" they looked over the six year old who munched on the graham while watching cocomelon on the phone.

"my mom got him. i already paid her too—she's set."

"so you remembered?" leland shyly was smiling as all his other exes didn't.

the other two didn't care or didn't think it was important.

"how i cannot? also, you wearing that red jacket tonight. i want to see you in that, sexy ass," he squeezed his ass, making the shorter moan.

them being together for awhile, doesn't mean they sex before. not once they did the deed.

sheyaa thought it was weird but knowing leland, he was just taking his time. he developed to realize that relationships doesn't need to revolve around sex.

"i'm going to get dressed first. see you in an hour."

"why we here?" he smiled, looking over the rooftop to the pretty lights and cars passing by.

"this our hangout spot, duh." sheyaa spoke, opening the cooler to drinks.

"i'll take a wine cooler, something light." leland pointed.

"as your request," he handed over the drink before sitting down next to him, watching over the pretty lights.

"it's been a year huh?" a cool breeze went through his sentence, leland nods while he fixed his jacket.

"i guess so. it didn't feel like a year—i guess we was having too much fun." leland spoke, laying his head on the other shoulder.

"i love you so much, i know you're tired of me saying that." sheyaa chuckled.

"i love hearing it, thank you for you and your little one brightening up my day, everyday." leland left a kiss on the man cheek, making him blushing.

both felt happy, an warm and comfortable aura around the two.

the titans bride part two (going in depth with their pregnancy, etc) 🌯?