B4L | kai x fanum

both realize their feelings for each other are there.

based on the song B4L by 6lack.

roberto never thought sexual or even personal with kaizer. he was nervous to do that. he didn't think best friend is like that.

nine out of the ten he didn't think so.

"when you are you coming back on stream with kai?" he read out loud, breathing hard in the mic after just finishing dancing.

"i mean i don't know," fanum said, "we went to the uk and came back and he went off to do business again. i'll see because i know he be busy-"

"NIGGA!"

fanum swindled his chair, seeing kai with his console and headphones on. he only had a white beater on with some beige shorts—most likely gifted from a fan.

"you just got back?"

"yeah! what's up!" he laughed before skipping over to the chubby boy who was live in front of thousands of people.

"nigga how was new york?"

"it was okay, i had to leave after two days because it got too chaotic in public." kai shrugged, "i missed y'all though, especially my westie bestieee!"

he cheesed at the older. when he smiles, he made the dominican catch feelings even more. he fell hard and created a soft spot for him.

"i missed you too." he tried to hide his admiration for him but it was too late as the chat caught on.

this nigga is gay

are you blushing bro???

🌈🌈

be who you are for you pride chubby boy

this fat ass nigga just blushed ☠️

just gay all around

"y'all better leave him the fuck alone, he got feelings too bitch ass niggas." kai rolled his eyes, still leaning over desk.

fanum bit his lip, wanting to end after the hurtful words from his supporters he called them, swallowing his pride for a moment as kai seemed happy.

kai peeked in the corner of his eye, seeing fanum got quiet and was out the view now. he saw the boy tapping his foot harshly. he seemed wanting to break down as his face turned somewhat red. kai looked back over to the livestream and pressed the mute button, walking to the older who was in his thoughts.

"are you okay?"

"uhm i'm fine." he nods, "it's muted?"

"of course. i wouldn't do that to you." he smiles.

"but you're not fine. you aren't telling me the real truth."

"if you hear it, you might look at weird and differently."

"fanum, whenever was a time that i looked at you weird and distanced myself for you?"

"n-never..." he grinned, picking at the lint balls off his sweatpants.

"exactly. talk to me." kai traced circles on his hand.

fanum sighed.

"i like you."

"i know, i just wanted to hear it from you officially. i like you too." kai placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

fanum was blushing red now, shock as he couldn't believe what was happening. he thought he was in a fantasy world.