glitter | faygotecca

in which, tyler gains a liking towards another gamer.

trans tecca!

based on the song, glitter by tyler, the creator.

"no more minecraft for the night." tyler rested his chin on his knee, swirling in his chair.

he looked at the comment section of his four thousand viewers talking about which he should play.

"aw thank you for the 600 coins! i really appreciate that." tyler made a heart to the tip, tips were rolling through the chat like crazy.

this was one of those nights were the tips were rolling in crazy because the interest of the games he were playing.

"why you dress in pink- well i'm a femboy...i like feminine clothing. i thought that was obvious." tyler chuckled.

he looked again at the chat to see everyone voted on the game that tyler got scared at first.

"phasmophobia? that's what y'all want?" tyler asked before it flooded with the word 'yes.'

"okay, lemme go call autumn to hop on the game with me." tyler slid to the side to grab his phone then started calling his best friend.

"what now tyler," autumn said.

"hop on the game with me." he pouted, "meanie."

"phasmophobia?" he questioned.

"yeah. the fans want it." tyler bit his lip, "thank you for 200 coin tip."

"ight i'll see you in ten minutes. i gotta update it first."

"okay guys, we in phasmophobia." tyler peeked at the chat before fixing his screen, seeing two other people in the game. one who was autumn's boyfriend, and the other person was unknown.

"oh tyler, this is my other friend faygo. he's a twitch streamer like us."

"oh hi," his girly pitched voice boomed through the other side.

"hey, nice to meet you. i wasn't expecting that voice."

"heh, a lot of people say that." tyler smiled, blushing lightly.

AINT NO WAY YOU'RE BLUSHING

BLUSHING????

awe 🥺

Tyler is a simp and i expect nothing less

#simp

aw he's blushing

SIMP ALERT BUT I'M HERE FOR IT

"shut up chat." he rolled his eyes before smiling again.

"well y'all ready to play? y'all ain't saying shit damn." deante grumpy voice came in the picture.

"shut the hell up deante and we equipping our stuff now." andre said.

"you dumb bitch, you got me killed!" tyler yelled in the microphone to autumn as all you hear autumn screaming at the ghost chasing him.

"ANDRE PUT THE HOLY WATER DOWN! WE HAVE A RAIJU ON OUR HANDS!" autumn screamed, trying to get out the house but the door was locked by the ghost.

"bro the ghost locked the door! i can't get in!" deante said before it opened to autumn's character running out.

"y'all gonna leave me in here!" andre screamed at he was in the basement with the camera.

since now he knew it was a raiju ghost, that means it can destroy any equipment near him.