seek & destroy | summrs x comethazine

some fluff and drama

for SSSLUMP6S

frank didn't really understand why he was going to the studio. but sadly, he was standing the bathroom mirror sliding his shirt on.

he sighed in the bathroom, sliding his eyes to the bedroom of horror as he been laying in his depression.

after being a physically challenging relationship with a girl that was a little for 2 years, she called quits as she found somebody that is her love of her life.

she cried and admitted she was cheating and had someone taking her when she went to little space, basically kicking frank to curb. he didn't know what to feel about it at first, just blacking out and kicking her out before she got her stuff.

he felt like his energy to take care of her, nurture her and love her was for nothing. nonetheless, he was just doing his part in the relationship.

after she left, he fell in a deep depression, wondering who was he before he got into that relationship. cutting friends and folks off, he's been cooped up in the house.

that's until summrs or mainly known as deante texted him and wanted to apologize about his boyfriend behavior, since autumn dissed him 2 months before frank's breakup. frank text back with an 'it's okay' and the rest was history.

he eventually got invited to a studio with summrs, wanting to hear him back in the studio and show him the maybach he got for his birthday.

"i hope i'm not late..." he checked his phone to see he was dressed on time. first time in forever.

"ight let's go." frank smiled and patted himself on the back.

he left the house to go to the local target to get some random shit, scrolling down the halls to see a bag of chips he didn't seen in awhile.

he smiled, grabbing the bag and dropping in the cart but he heard a voice he will always remember.

"frank!"

he turned around to see his ex, riley with her boyfriend who was driving the cart.

not even ready to fucking see her! he cursed in his head, continuing to make his move as he didn't want to talk her.

technically, she did cheat on him with that man, he made a left and took a peak of her face, seeing her sadden.

good.

frank continued his shopping, not thinking she even existed with him in the damn store. he scanned his stuff and left, leaving his final destination to the studio.

he was nervous to admit. he haven't been outside like that and not really releasing music like that.

he really wants to but his depression got to him. really bad.

he shakes his head, turning the engine off as he already parked the BMW next to the maybach, seeing the whip fly as hell.

he was proud of the little nigga. a lot people can't do that and be in the tax bracket like him.

he smiled, doubling locking his car before heading up the stairs, hearing the music vibrating through the stairs and walls.

i guess this is welcome to him.

he knocked on the door before heading in, seeing deante is gang deep in here.

they all turned their heads to the door, wanting know who was it before upping the gun.