lotto | twinkansummrs

in which autumn, deante and keandrian goes on a camping trip.

"did you bring off spray?"

autumn nods at deante, quietly pulling out two cans of it. deante grabbed one and kan grabbed the other one.

"thanks autumn, i was getting bitten up out here..." kan groaned, spraying his legs before getting to his arms.

"the mosquitoes outside with the whole gang," deante sighed.

"what we going to do first?" autumn asked the two, "i was thinking going on a hiking trail. no phones since i got a watch to see the time."

"i don't fuck with the outside if we being honest, hiking and camping are different..."

"kan you acting like barefoot is around around area."

"yup. i'm deadass, i don't fuck with the outside. i only agreed because y'all are the only friends i got," kan crossed his arms and looked away.

"kan come on, don't be like this." autumn huffed.

"it's an no. end of discussion."

"you pussy for real," deante sucked his teeth.

"says the one who didn't let me bottom you."

"i thought we wasn't gonna talk about that.." he side-eyed autumn who looked flustered up, blushing hard as they talked about sex.

"well i did. how about that," he rolled his eyes as he went back finished with the camp all three were staying in.

autumn just looked at the both of them as he sat on a branch, enjoying mother nature.

it was actually his plan to bring them two here for enjoying each other and being outside rhe city. it was too much going on in the city and it was taking a toll on autumn.

he sighed calmly as he looked up at the birds flying into other trees. he grinned and laid his head in his arms, continuing to watch them.

meanwhile on the other end, keandrian and deante watched autumn as they finished up the tent for all three.

little do they know they developed a crush on the man.

"he's so cute," deante smiled at him looking at nature.

"when we going to make him ours?" kan asked, placing the pillows in the tent.

"tonight maybe. if we just confess. he looked so uncomfortable about us talking about the fact we fucked before."

"i'm not surprised since it's been between his friends."

kan rolled his eyes before feeling a harsh slap to his butt—making him moan somewhat.

"d-deante don't start something you can't finish." he stared at him.

"well i started, how about that." deante smirked, walking over to check on his other friend.

"w-we need firewood. who's going to stay here?"

"i'll stay. i'll just make the campfire up." kan shrugged.

"we going to be over there finding stuff," autumn pointed to the left, "not very far so just shout for us."

"cool." kan nodded, turning to find big rocks near the area.

the pair started walking and picking up sticks that would fit for their fire.

deante couldn't help but to look autumn every time he bend down and you could see his big, thick and round ass. it was there and he can tell you for certain. he always liked looking at it—since the high school days.