kaifanum

no song, just enjoy

it's mainly a fluff oneshot 🫡

"so chat," kai swirled back to face the camera, "me, chris, fanum and rage are going to eat these weed chocolate! yay!"

"don't fucking green out kai." rage spoke in the discord call, "you gonna be the first knockout, watch."

"am not!" he pouted.

"kai bro if you do, tell me so i can get you." fanum said, knowing he would since he never tried this before. smoking and eating weed is completely two different things.

he was worried for him to do it in the first place but kai kept consistently asking.

"is everyone ready though?" kai asked, opening the package quietly as the whiff of chocolate came through.

"this is scary, this shit smell just like chocolate.."

"everyone take how much you think only can take." rage said, breaking the whole first row before eating it.

"damn nigga," fanum laughed, chewing the first piece of the bar.

kai broke the first very piece, taking a little bite to the weirdness of it. nonetheless, he ate the rest while everyone else ate theirs.

"this shit is nasty." chris mentioned, making a disappointing face before placing the rest on the table.

"i don't feel nothing."

"dipshit, you're not supposed to at first," rage said, taking a sip of water.

"well imma take another one," he shrugged.

"he's definitely gonna green out." fanum sighed in the mic before shaking his head.

"chat listen..." kai rubbed his head, feeling the room getting hot as he took off his hoodie.

he definitely felt the edible kicking in.

"kai you there?" rage said.

"yeah i am...what we doing?" he slowly said, trying to open his eyes wider to nothing accomplished.

"we playing party animals," rage said, hearing a small little hum coming out.

"ight just gimme a moment..." he said, feeling his eyes not trying to stay up. he felt horrible.

"bro you gotta drink water, keep that mouth moist." fanum switched out the game to kai's stream where he seems he's about to fall out.

"yeah he's done gang." fanum licked his lips, watching kai was moving before he laid back.

"i might gotta go get him chat. he's not doing too well," he said to the comments telling him to do so.

he currently had his sunglasses on as he knew he look crazy without them. his eyes be low as hell.

"bro tell him to get off the game," rage said, waiting for kai to leave or press ready for the round.

fanum just ignored him, getting up from his chair before heading down to kai's.

meanwhile kai laid back, staring at the chat with his mouth open and trying to feel his body. this wasn't it.

suddenly, he felt a presence coming in, looking over to fanum looking his fridge for something. he didn't know what for.

the dominican was trying to find another bottle of water so the shorter can get it together, seeing that he's the first one being the knockout.

"fanum?"

"kai," fanum said, "you gotta move papi."

he shut the refrigerator door to reach over to kai. he stand over him to reach for his arm, waving him around.

"you gotta cut the stream off or you're keep streaming. i can't let you be like this."

kai hummed at his words, "yeah it's time."

fanum groaned before lifting his mic up so the people don't hear what's going on. he used his right arm to go under his legs, left to let kai's arm connect around his neck.

W FANUM

fanum is saving the day

kai is literally gone and he sat there 10 minutes looking at us

goodnight kai

w fanum

fanum is a W mans

but pause on this gay shit doe

"not everything gotta be gay gang, damn." fanum shakes his head, walking away from the desktop.

he look down to kai quietly still awake, trying to fight the sleep off.

"mi amor, go to sleep. i'll be back when I'm done," he spoke.

"fanum..." he whimpered, falling back on his shoulder.

"shhhh," he said, placing his gently in the bed as he pushed the covers back and laid him in. he slid his slides off for him and fix the pillows.

"pobre mi amor... (poor my love)," he whispered, "this gonna be the last time for you.."

kai rolled his eyes back, feeling the bed setting in on his body.

"yo fanum, you greened out too?" rage speak in the microphone.

"no, i'm still here. i'm ending kai's shit right now."

"my stomach..." kai walked in the kitchen where almost the guys are there.

besides chris and davis. chris always leave out after streams so basically they both never there and it might be on personal shit with feelings involved.

people know how that shit goes—too messy.

nonetheless, kai held his stomach with the aftermath trying to ware off on his body. his body felt sore and sick, like he wanted to throw up. his eyes are still red by the way it looks.

"you look like shit bro bro," agent said, sipping on a cup of apple juice.

"shut the fuck up..." he sat up in the island chair, sighing at the fact his body was so horrible.

"my body feels like shit, i ate half of fne chocolate bar."

"why?" duke questioned.

"it was kicking in up until we tried to get on the game."

"i told you not to do that papi," fanum said, "he crashed out. but eat up and try to take it slow today okay?"

he rubbed his back, smiling lightly for reassurance for kai.

"thank you."

"for what?" fanum questioned, going back to fix his plate.

"for helping me and taking care of me."

he snickered his teeth, "don't mention it, i always look out for anybody ain't doing too well."

"awww now kiss." agent said.

both parties just stared and blushed at the statement, kai trying to whither away from this interaction.

"i didn't say all that..."

"i know you didn't, it's by the way you look at him." agent spoke, "you're in love with him."

duke just smirked, seeing fanum face heat up while he microwaved his food. he had a shy grin on his face, plotting on whatever he was about to say next.

"we'll get to that later." fanum said, popping his food out before sitting next to kai and started along side him.

"so you love me?" fanum grinned in his ear.

"don't start." kai giggled, leaning on his shoulder.