***

"What do you mean you got this information with the help of a robotic detective? Are you on drugs?"

Bobby's voice was louder than usual, a vein popping on his forehead, the new gray hairs showing on his head. He was done with us, but also grateful since we bring to the table new and useful information.

"Not at the moment, but a little bit of weed would be nice" Dazai said casually, his feet on top of the desk that was not his own. He was acting brattier than usual.

"This is a police station" Sam said, trying to reason with Dazai like it was a reachable task.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat on one of the chairs at the table. This time we were in a bigger room, often used for gatherings and work reunions. Displayed on the table there was a map and a cellphone. There were also copies from the chats Adam had sent to Bobby. The texts were read over and over again, they were all talking to different people, not a single name was repeated so at least one of them should be a fake name. Bobby had already investigated and called the boys that were talking and went out with the victims. They were all identified and cooperative with the police, except one.

Thomas and Daniel.

Two different names, one person. The prime suspect.

Dazai was rocking on his chair, feet up the table, earphones on his head, humming a tune with his eyes closed. Bobby and Sam yelling something at him and getting frustrated because he seems useless. I kept wondering if I am living up to Dazai's expectations, should I be solving this quicker?

"Osamu"

He opens his eyes and looks at me with a face that would make you forget he used to be a ruthless man. Maybe he still is.

"Yes, dear?" Soft smile on his lips, hand pulls off the headphones to listen to me clearer.

"Choose wisely and let's get the plan going, okay?" I said with a sweet voice as I dropped three different job applications for different places. A café, a bar, and a restaurant. They were all in a strategic location, the perimeter was close to where the bodies were found, to where the hunting ground was.

Dazai stared at the job applications and the map. His eyes wandered from one place to another, his expression void of feeling, his eyes opaque for the moment. Sam and Bobby were looking at us quite weirdly, they were not used to seeing us actually work without bickering with each other or joking around. Truth was, I was getting tired.

"This one, and pass me the phone, would you?" Dazai said with a calm voice. I slid the phone towards him as he handed me one of the job applications. The bar it was.

I circled the location on the map and then grabbed my bag, heading towards Dazai. He was messing up his hair, pulling out his septum piercing that was hidden inside his nose. He placed one strand of hair behind his ear showing all the pendants he had on, he reached for my bag and took out a mirror and some eyeliner.

"What is going on?" Bobby asked, not really getting what we were doing.

"Dazai is going to be the bait. He fits the category so now we just need to lure him out and wait for him to come to us." I said as I watched Dazai smudge his eyeliner and take off his coat and vest. It was the best course of action, who wouldn't want to be near someone as beautiful as the bandaged detective.

"No, we can't allow that, it's going to be one of us if that's the plan. Let me remind you that we are still the ones taking this investigation on." Bobby said with a disapproving look on his face, his eyes carried a hint of worry.

"Bobby, let me remind you that we are part of the Armed Detective Agency, we take on the cases the military police can't. Plus, if we are trying to hunt a psychotic serial killer... we might as well fight fire with fire." I said with a smirk, Bobby doesn't seem convinced in the least.