|chapter•twenty|

Gally watched (M/n) as he paced back and forth near the swing, his hands closing tightly every now and again, heavy breaths leaving through his nose, huffing and scowling. He was mad, that much was obvious, and Gally could see how he was shaking as well, not entirely sure why, but he could guess.

"I need... To punch something..." (M/n) muttered, his teeth gritted and knuckles white. Gally could relate to his anger, he himself was still trying to handle his anger issues, and (M/n) only seemed to make them worse, yet better at the same time.

So he thought maybe he could help the (h/c) haired male out, help him calm down like all the times (M/n) had calmed him down, even if Gally knew that (M/n) had no knowledge of what he managed to accomplish within him.

"You can punch me, if you want," he randomly said, as if it wasn't anything serious, like a passing comment. Gally saw how (M/n) slowly came to a halt and turned to look at him, his scowl softening and hands relaxing.

"No, I could never hurt you, Gally," the blond chuckled at that, slightly flustered at the soft and gentle tone in (M/n)'s voice.

He pushed himself away from the tree he had been leaning against and took a few steps toward the swing, sitting on it, his back to the Glade as he faced (M/n), his feet barely pushing himself back and forth, "Well then... Anything I could do to help?" He decided to ask him instead of throwing ideas (M/n)'s way.

Gally saw him scowling again, albeit he wasn't angry this time around, and he walked toward him, holding onto the rope of the swing, just pacing around Gally as he remained sitting in silence, simply watching him.

(M/n) took slow steps for a few minutes, until he stopped behind Gally, "I don't know..." He said, lost in his thoughts for a few seconds, his sight landing on Gally's blond hair.

His hands moved toward his neck, gently and subtly gracing his skin with his fingertips, absentmindedly.

But his action caused a funny reaction out of Gally. He squealed, flinched and snorted within a margin of two seconds, moving away from (M/n)'s hands, who looked at him baffled by all of this.

"Don't do that," Gally mumbled between soft laughs and realization sparked inside (M/n)'s mind.

Gally's ticklish!

He will be having lots of fun with that new information.

With a mischievous smirk, (M/n) raised his hands and Gally looked at him, feeling confused for a few moments before he slowly started getting up from the swing.

"No... (M/n) do not-" but he didn't really care. With his smirk turning into a full smile, he snickered and reached forward, tickling Gally everywhere he could reach, and immediately after, despite trying to hold back his giggles, Gally's loud and cheerful laugh echoed in the Glade, making (M/n) cackle in response.

Gally tried to break free from his tickle torture, but failed and fell to the ground, squirming around as tears began gathering in his eyes, his face red from laughing so much and his tummy hurting.

Slightly far away from them, standing by his hammock, stood Lucas, observing (M/n) and Gally as they played around like kids. Stan came up to him, and watched them in silence as well.

And soon, all the Sloppers were watching the scene, some with dislike and disgust, while others felt indifferent but slightly annoyed. They didn't like the idea or knowledge of either (M/n) or Gally feeling and being happy.

Especially when the realization clicked in their heads.

They were in love with each other. And they could not let that progress any further, they had to do something about it, and it would take them as long as it needed to take.