16

"Its me"

The door opened to reveal Rey holding some flowers "Father" Dom said standing up then seeing Austin behind him "i found him in the hallway" Rey said seeing where Dom eyes where "okay" was all he said  "i am sorry son, and sorry for what happened to Aria" Rey went to walk further in when Dom stopped him "Dad i am sorry but please not right now, its all too much" Rey looked at Dom confused as he took the flowers "just let me see her Dom then i will go she is still my blood" Dom sighed "okay don't take too long" Rey walked in so did Austin "i am sorry this happened bro" Austin patted Doms back "its fine not your fault" He said offering him a small smile "it is if i hadn't taken you to the gym this wouldn't of happened" Austin said "mate its honestly okay you didn't know".

"Hey mi mariposa, its Rey grandpa rey. I am sorry for all this i got you some flowers i hope your okay and you get better. Your papa will take great care of you and we will find the sick man who did this okay." Reys hand brushed against hers looking at her unconscious body resting the flowers on the table by her "i am going now son, look after yourself" Rey smiled at Dom before leaving the room.

Rhea, Damian and Finn where in the corner of the room watching everything that was happening "what do you want Austin" Rhea basically spits "hey calm down just want to see Ri" Austin smiles "you don't call her Ri" Rhea says glaring at him "calm down Rhea its okay" Dom says walking over and Austin just smiles at Rhea and he walks over to Arias bed looking down at her as Dom was talking to Rhea Damian and Finn his hand moved to her face and moved the oxygen tube down just below her noise so its out "sleep princess" he whispered (btw i have nothing against Austin) "well i must go hope she gets better" Austin said smiling "bye" Dom says watching him quickly leave "weird" he said "yeah" Damian agrees the room fell quite only the sound of the heart rate monitor beeping after sometime the beeping was sounding different "is it me or is that slowing down" Finn asks looking over Doms head wipes around to her monitor "Rhea get the nurse" he says going over to Arias side "Baby?" He asks "what the fuck is going on" Dom says the other two men walking over "she was fine a minute ago" Dom says starting to panic now "Aria baby hang in tía Rhea is getting the nurse hang in sweetie" he says brushing her hair when the heart rate monitor was almost flat lining "Aria! Aria don't do this hang on baby girl" his hand holds hers feeling it going limp "Aria dont you do this baby" Dom panics when Rhea come back with the nurse "Here!" Rhea shouts "help she isnt breathing i don't what happened she was fine the Finn noticed her heart rate and and-" Dom was breathing heavy "calm sir" the nurse says looking over Aria then the heart rate "She is dying so something!" Dom yells "wow calm" Damian says pulling him to a corner "don't you tell me to calm" Dom says looking at Damian "Dom" Damian says sternly and Dom calms a bit taking deep breaths.

"What happened?" Dom asks his eyes not leaving Aria "the oxygen tube was moved" the nurse says "moved?" Rhea questions "yeah i don't know how maybe one of you knocked it or something" the nurse says walking to the door "if you need me you know where i am" Dom nods shutting the door behind her "knocked?" He says "that's what the nurse said" Finn replies "i should go back to my hotel i will be here in the morning to see if she woke up" Finn said getting his bag "us too" Damian says as him and Rhea get their bags "we will be back tomorrow take care" She says as they leave hugging Dom and saying bye to Aria kissing her forehead.

Dom sits on the chair by Arias bed holding her hand "so much so young" his thumb rubbing her knuckles "papa is here princess your okay now" he looked over balloons tied to her bed Patch by her side "been tough week huh" he smiled looking at her "remember when you were four and we had a sleepover in my room singing and dancing" Dom chuckled at the memory "then you jumped off the bed and landed on me i picked you up and spun you around we could do another mini disco when your out" he smiles "or when your were six and did my hair and tried to convince me to go out to the ring like that" he smiled remembering the pigtails she gave him years ago "i would do anything for those moments anything not to see my baby girl in a hospital bed" he said  placing a kiss on her cheek.

There was another knock on the door "more people jesus popular girl" he smiles getting up to see Seth Rollins and Roux "Seth?" Dom says in a bit of shock "yeah sorry this one wanted to see Aria" He said placing his hand on Rouxs shoulder "How does she know my Aria" Dom crosses his arms "Dom please she is heart broken and wants to see her friend just let her in doesn't have to be me" Dom looks at the two then moves out the way "don't take to long" Seth and Roux walk in Rouxs run to the bed Aria was in and stands on the chair looking at her "ri ri" Roux says looking at her "Daddy she not awake" Roux says looking at Seth "sweetie Aria won't be awake for a while your too young to understand sweetheart" He says giving her a soft smile.

"You okay Dominik?" Seth asks "yeah just hard.." He responds "i am sorry Dominik i would be devastated if that was my little Roux" the two men walk over to see Roux in bed with Aria cuddling up the her telling Aria how how her day was and it broke the two mens hearts "she seems to love Aria.." Dom says looking at the two girls "yeah Roux is a shy girl but she seems comfortable around Aria" Seth says "she didn't want to say because you know the feud" Seth adds and Dom sighs "Arias happiness comes first" Dom smiles "off screen we don't have to hate each other" Seth smiles "yeah i would like that". After a few minutes Roux fell asleep in the bed with Aria and Seth had to take them to their hotel "bye Dom" Seth said "bye" Dom smiles as they leave and Dom and Aria we alone again.

Dom looks at his phone a video he took off him and Aria in the car singing to 'my dads gone crazy' by Eminem and his daughter Hallie Aria was singing Hallies part and Dom was singing Eminems part, he smiled at the video and put it on his story put some text on it 'Daddys girl 💜'.