11

(My Spanish isn't the best!!)

The four of them have been looking for the girl for about 30 minutes now all getting more worried by the minute"Aria!" Dom yelled as the group ran in the direction she went "Princessa!" Damian yelled they searched the whole shopping center "she has to be here" dom said sadness lacing his voice "she will be dom" rhea said putting her hand on his shoulder.

They looked up and down when they removed Aria wanted ice cream so the four of them made their way over there after searching "wait is that her" Finn said pointing by the ice cream shop she said she wanted to go "i think it is" Rhea says as they get closer "Aria!" Dom yells out one more time and the little girl looked over running to the group with her arms open face looking like she had been crying "oh mi hija" Dom says as she runs into his arms crying "Aria por qué corriste?" He asks picking her up wiping her tears "lo siento papa" she says putting her head on his shoulder "shh shh esta bien mi mariposa" dom says comforting her "you okay Aria" finn says and she nods her head "are you hurt?" Rhea asks as she turns to face them "no" they all go silent for a bit "i am sorry i just wanted some ice cream" Aria sniffles "baby its okay, just don't do it again" Dom says putting Aria back down holding her hand "can we get ice cream" she asks "we can" Dom says the rest agreeing.

The five of them all sit on a bench eating their ice cream "how did you get lost so quickly?" Damian asked Aria as she ate her ice cream "i ran to the shop but it was a lot of people and i was getting pushed and someone grabbed my arm" she paused eating some more ice cream "i looked up to see Grandad he said that he would take me back to you guys" Aria looked up to see Dom fiery gaze when she mentioned 'grandad' "Rey is here" Rhea asked the girl raising an eyebrow "i thought he was going to help me when i saw her was taking me to the entrance so i somehow got out of his hold and ran to the ice cream shop" she said looking at they group each have a fiery look to them "did he hurt you ri?" Dom asked looking at her arm "his grip was a little tight" she admitted "i am sorry ri ri" he said looking at her arm that had a slight red mark on it his thumb gently rubbing it "its okay papa i am a strong girl" she smiled up at him and he smiled back at her "yes you are ri yes you are".

~what happened ~
-Aria pov-

I ran towards the ice cream shop i thought papa and the rest where following but when i turned around i only saw crowds of people and the sound of people talking rushing by me.

I franticly looked for my family worry building up inside me as no one could be seen i was about to cry when i felt a grip on my arm i look up to see Grandad Rey "grandad?" I ask he looked down at me smiling not saying a thing he started to drag me "that hurts grandad!" I say trying to get out of his grip but it tightened "i just want my dad" i say crying now "your not getting your dad" he says still pulling me to the exit "why are you doing this grandad" he was a nice person i know we was but something in him changed "because your not staying with your 'Father'" he mocks "you coming back to your real home and your never seeing him again if he wants to play lets play"

His grip was now stinging one of his rings pressing into my arm, i still try to get out of his hold fighting it but he was a grown man i had no chance against it i was wondering why other people haven't helped me when they saw i was trying to get away crying screaming for my dad hoping he would hear me or my aunt or uncles.

The doors opened as i was being dragged out i felt a touch on my shoulder i looked at the hand it had no tattoos so it wasn't my dad i looked up to see a man with longer hair then my dads i have seen him before but i couldn't remember his name "Rey i think you should let her go we all know you have no legal rights over her" he man says he hand still on my shoulder, grandad Rey looked at him "why would i listen to you" grandad spits at the man "Rey man i respect you as a man but as a father myself right now i have the least amount of respect for you" i looked up and his eye glared into Grandad Reys "I don't need your respect" the two men stared at each other with piercing stares. After a bit Grandad Reys grip got lose on my arm and the hand on my shoulder grabbed my hand softly, Rey huffed looked at me then walked away "you will come home Aria" was all he said walking away.

"Are you okay?" The man asks "yeah thank you..umm..." He smiled "seth" he said then i remember he had that thing going on with Finn and the rest of them "wait don't you have umm bad blood with my family" i say "just because i am not on the best terms with your family doesn't mean i can't help, i would lose my brain if something happened to my daughter, you two could be good friends" he smiled which i smiled "now where did you lose you dad" i held his hand "ice cream shop i can't find them" i sniffed from the crying i did "okay i am going to take you there but don't tell your dad i helped you this is our little secret" i nodded he took me back to the shop staying around so nothing happens  to me while i wait"

I wait for a little longer when i saw Finn and the rest he pointed at me i looked over to seth and smiled he nodded disappearing i ran over to them hugging my papa as if it the last time.

~the end of Aria pov~

They all went back with shopping bags Aria had a new top Rhea got her and a pair of shoes Dom got her spending some  time in  their own hotel rooms relaxing before the show tonight, Aria was sat on her bed with patch and Dom was sat on his on his phone looking at Aria from time to time "papa?" She asked looking at him "yes sweet" he replied "i can't wait for my dance classes" she smiled at him "that's good its a great chance to make new friends and i bet you will be the best dancer there" he smiled at her "i mean i could" Aria was warming up to the idea of making friends she would ask her dad if he would let her have friends over and sleepovers and it made her excited remembering what Seth said about his daughter and that they could be friends she thought about it and they could travel together with their familys.

"Ri we should get ready" Dom said getting out his bed walking to her lifting her up spinning her and throwing her and catching her making her giggle "okay papa".