19

The group arrived to Raw Aria had a little bag carrying Patch in it "you ready Aria" Dom smiles "yep!" Aria smiles looking up at Dom as they walk to their locker room "you excited to watch papa" he smiles at her "yeah i am sad i can't come out with you" Aria frowns "well next week you do baby" they get closer to the locker "now be a good girl when me and the rest are gone we won't be long but your smart end to know not to talk to strangers" Dom says as they reach the locker room opening the door.

As they walk in Dom sees Finn, Damian and Rhea talking to Austin "Austin?" Dom says setting his bag down "hey Dom i am here to look after Aria" he smiles at Dom "oh are you?" Dom asks confused "yes we said at the restaurant you must of forgot" Austin says lying completely "i must of forgot" Dom says looking at Austin picking up Aria "you must of" Austin smiles again but Dom looks at him not trusting "we have to go Dom" Finn says and Dom sets Aria down and whispers to her "watch out baby you run to the ring if you need me" Aria nods as Dom walks out.

Austin and Aria are left in the locker room Aria looks at Austin with and unsure expression "now Aria i have a friend i want you to meet" Austin walks to the door opening it to reveal...

Mark...

Austin smiles letting Mark in "now Aria you have met my friend here" Aria looks at Mark in fear "your-your the man who shot me..." Aria stutters looking at the man again "the very same my dear, the man who interviewed you and your papa a while back a while back" Arias eyes didn't leave mark as Austin grabbed her wrist "now sweet are we going the hard way" Austin smirks at Aria knowing Dom and the Judgment day won't be long " Mark looks at the two "now Aria your going to follow me and Austin" Aria shakes her head "no papa tells me not to follow strangers" she says pulling her wrist back "now sweetheart we aren't strangers we are your papa friends we want you safe like he does" Mark says looking at Austin smirking "yeah that's right"  Aria rips her wrist away darting out the door running to the gorilla the two men hot on trail "Aria!" Mark yells as she reaches the top of the ramp.

Dom see Aria and everyone stops "Aria Mysterio is at the top of the ramp" Michael says and Dom rushes over when Austin appears grabbing Aria only for the Arena to be filled with the scream of the young girl "Aria!" Dom yells running after the group following leaving everyone clueless as they run through backstage "Aria baby!" Dom yells "Papa!! Help me!" Aria screams back echoing through the hallways "someone fucking stop the psycho running with my daughter" Dom yells at anyone who could hear when Austin falls but the other man runs out.

Aria runs back to her father crying "papa!" She cries as he quickly picks her up "mariposa" he says holding her close as Damian and Finn grab Austin "what the hell!" Dom yells furious "i was protecting her" Austin defends "from who" Rhea says and Austin thinks "the man who got away" Austin smirks at the group "you smirk like that again and it will be the last" Dom practically growls with anger "do you know what my little girl has been through this year!" Dom passes Aria to Rhea and Rhea takes Aria to the locker room to clam her down "and that man he is the one we remember he he" Dom stumbled on his words "shot your daughter" Austin says smirking again "what did i say" Dom yells punching Austins face "you will never keep her safe Dom i will get her and you dont want to know what will happen i have many people Dom many" Austin smiles as a bit of blood comes from his nose Dom punched "you touch me kid again i swear you wont live to regret it" Doms glares pierces through Austin as Finn and Damian throw him to the ground "you will stay away Austin".

The boys walk back to see Aria cuddled up to Rhea for comfort "poor girl so much such little time" Damian says and the rest nod "i don't get it why would someone want to hurt such a sweer girl" Dom sighs looking at Aria "i don't know but what now?" Rhea says "Well tell vince about Austin but they probably saw and we will have to talk about it to him and keep watch of Aria and that Mark guy" Dom looks at Aria as she is half asleep in Rheas arms, he thinks of what Aria did to deserve this and why she was such a sweet girl who cares for everyone yet someone would go as far as wanting her dead "we have court soon for the shooting of Aria but the guy they say has done it is in custody" Finn says "they got the wrong man and the man who did it is walking free and could potentially hurt Aria or anyone" Damian says and Dom looks at the floor "god this world is fucked" he sighed.