4

Time has moved and its been a month since that match happened and the whole JD thing, and tonight was the night i was going to officially join then next week i will get my daughter back.

It has been a couple of months so for a little catch up, me and dad have been arguing more often then usual, he is becoming more neglectful to Aria and a lot of stuff with TJD has gone on.

I was a bit nervous about tonight but i knew it was the right decision to leave my dad and join TJD. I was getting ready with Aria to go out as again she was coming ringside "bubby?" She asked looking up at me with her blue eyes which she got from her mother "yes"  "if i am dads daughter then why don't i look like him or mama?" I was taken back by this question "am i adopted?" I was surprised a 8yr old knew this much  "no no ri, you are not adopted" i say picking her up "then why do i look different from them?" I thought for a second "well you may not look like them but you look like me and i am their child so" i wasn't lying people say Aria looks just like me but with blue eyes and longer hair, she smiles at me "so i am not adopted" she says smiling "what got you thinking about this ri" i say looking at her "just i was looking at a picture of us 5 and you and sissy look like mum and dad and i look different" she said looking down "well your not adopted your our blood my blood" i smile at her, she looks at me "thanks bubby" she gives me a little kiss on the cheek "now lets get going well can fall behind" i say carrying her out.

We walked out after finding dad i was holding Arias hand as we made our way to the ring, Aria went to go round to were she normally but i stopped her " come in the ring for a second" she walked back over and i picked her up and helped her in. "Son" dad started talking into the mic "daughter" he paused "i love you two dearly" i look at Aria who is standing close to my leg "Son, i don't want to argue anym-" i hear TJD theme play "trouble in paradise huh" i hear finn say, i look down to see Aria getting closer and almost hiding behind me so i lift her up "what do you guys want?" Dad says walking to my side "want?" Rhea says putting her arms around the boys shoulders "we want a match" Damian smirks "against?" "You and edge" Damian replies ( A/n i know this is not really how he joined but we are going with it okay) "tonight" he finishes "fine by me".

It was now the match of dad Edge vs Damian and Finn my mum and sister was also in the audience which was were Aria was going to be when we walk out.

We were finally out and Aria was sat by mum and i was by them but closer to the ring to 'cheer' on dad and Edge. The match was almost over and the plan was working, make it seem we are losing then i help TJD win. I could see dad about to pin Finn when i jump in a pull him off "son what are you doing" i pause then punch in and he fall down and Finn goes for the pin "ladies and gentleman i think Dominik just betrayed his father and joined TJD!" I hear i look over to see Aria staring at me her blue eyes full of horror at what just happened.

I walk over to TJD and Rhea slings her arms around me and so does Damian, i grab a mic and walks us over to were Aria was "i will be back for you babygirl" i said keeping this new mean and hard face and mood "oh and Rey next week i want a custody match of Aria" i say walking to him "custody match" he says eyes wide open "sound familiar?" I say teasing him "son.." "Shut up!" Rhea says "see you next week" i smirk walking away backstage.

I was sat in my locker room with TJD when i heard a knock, i went over and opened it to see Aria "h-hey bubby i came to get my backpack" she says looking down it hurt to see her scared of me but i had to keep this up till the custody match next week "sure but make it quick" i snap and she flinches a little "okay" she rushes to her bag which was by the sofa Rhea and Damian were on "hey princess" Damian says looking at her "h-hi" she stammers "don't be scared" Rhea says reaching down to ruffle her hair once she picks her bag she rushes to the door "see you next week" finn smirks.

About 5 minutes after she left i look over to see patch on the floor, i walk over and pick him up looking him over "what's that" finn says from his chair "oh just Arias toy i bought her" i smile a little " you really do love her huh" Rhea says "well yeah she is my baby she been with me since day one of her life" i say keeping the toy in my arms "well don't worry she will be with us next week" Rhea says " what if she doesn't want to or what if she hates me" i say a little panicked "Dom dom dont worry she will still love you and she will come with us" she pauses "even if she doesn't want to we are heels we have to be mean in the ring" "so" i say "so we would have to be mean to her and force her" Damian finishes i look down "Dom Dom we know its not nice but after a day of having her she will be fine and in ring we can be a some sort of family" she smiles at me "i guess so but i can't be mean to her" i feel a hand on my back which belonged to Finn "it will be fine she loves you Dom you are a dad in her eyes" he smiles "that's because i am her dad but she just doesn't know" i let out a little chuckle under my breath.

"Why dont you tell us about her" Damian says.