14

Knock knock

Dom and Arias heads snap to the door then look at each other "aria go lock yourself in the bathroom" Dom whispers waiting for Aria to go before opening the door. Aria shuts herself in the bathroom taking patch with her, when Dom hear the lock go he carefully goes to the door looking through the peep whole to see Austin Theory, Dom opens the door "can i help?" He asks "i was bored and want to know if you want to go to the gym with me" Dom looked at him weird "its really late Austin" Austin chuckles "nothing wrong with a late night work out" Dom shakes his head "i have a kid you know this she can't be alone and i can't bother anyone this late" Dom swears he saw Austin smile but he brushed it off  "bring her with" He says "she is 8 Austin she is tired sorry i can't go maybe tomorrow" as Dom goes the shut the door but Austin stop him "Dom come on it will be fine" He says trying to convince him "fine. Only for an hour though Aria needs sleep" Dom walks back into his room opening the bathroom door "Aria its fine come out" Aria open the door stepping out "its Austin" he smiles at her picking her up "he wants me at the gym so" Aria clings onti him "can i go to Rheas please" Dom sighs "we can see if she is up" Dom walks to the door where Austin was "we are going to see if Rhea can have her" he says shutting the door still holding Aria "She can come" Austin says "no she is tired needs sleep, plus she doesn't want to go i am not making her go" Dom says seriously, Austin pause then says "okay sounds good".

They get to Rheas room and knock on the door and a tired Rhea opens it "hey" she says "hi Rhea is it okay if you look after a certain tired munchkin" Dom smiles holding Aria still "like a sleepover!" Aria smiles excited "Of course i would never say no to her" Rhea takes her from Doms arms "thanks Rhea we should only be an hour not long" he says and Rhea nods "say bye papi" Rhea says to Aria "bye papi" she waves cuddling into Rhea patch in her hand, as Aria said bye Dom swears he heard Austin say "room 295" but he let it go again thinking maybe he just wants to know for when they come back "bye baby girl see you soon, love you" he says kissing her cheek before Rhea shuts the door taking Aria over to her bed so Aria can sleep.

"So why the sudden gym session?" Dom asks "like i said just bored" Austin smiles "fair enough why me though" Austin pauses "because..i enjoyed last time we went together and you were the first person i thought of" Dom shrugs "okay" the two men walk to the gym to start a short work out.

(With Aria and Rhea)

"You okay sunshine" Rhea says smiling at Aria "yeah! I a little tired" Aria says cuddling into Rhea "i love you nugget" Rhea says kissing Arias head "you like a daughter to me" Rhea smiles laying Aria on the bed "do you have a drink Rhe?" Aria ask "yes i do one sec" Rhea walks to her table in the corner of the room grabbing a bottle "her you go nugget" Aria smile taking a sip "thank you" Rhea ruffles her hair as the two girls laydown to go to sleep.

Rhea and Aria where asleep Aria cuddle up to the older girl when there was a hard bang on the door waking Rhea she thought it was Dom so she got up and opened the door "hey Dom-" she was pushed to the side making her wake up more seeing some strange man running over to where Aria was "hey!" She yells running over as the man grabs Aria waking her up and scaring the child "you don't touch her!" Rhea says, the man turnn around and pulls a gun "quite or i will shoot the kid" he says pointing the gun to Aria, Rheas eyes widen and she stops and stands still "dont hurt her, why are you here" she says as the gun clicks showing her will shoot Aria "i was sent here" the man states "by who" Rhea ask "That's not your business!" He yells making Aria more scared, the man sees this and he bends down to Arias level "aww is the baby scared" Aria looks at the man her eyes watering making the man chuckle "your so cute same i am here to hurt you" the man smiles "Don't you touch her i swear i will beat you!" Rhea says and the man presses the gun hard to Arias head "will you now?" The man says and you could see the anger in Rheas eyes.

The man crouches back down to Aria looking at her "you go sit down" the man tells Rhea "and hand me any electronics" Rhea looks at the man and sits down on the chair in the room before passing her phone over "good" he smiles "hands behind your back if you move them then say bye bye Aria" he says looking back at the scared child "now you" he turned back to Aria who now had tears falling (this part mentions/has minor rape in it) "take that shirt off" the man says and Aria looks at Rhea who had a cornered and a very pissed off look, but she complies taking it off and the man drags his finger over her chest "such an innocent thing" he smirks "you crying aww" the man smiles "your a sick freak!" Rhea yells "QUITE YOU" he yells back before ignoring Rhea "what to do with you, i have only been paid to toy with you" the man smiles like the sick bitch he is, he drags the gun down Aria till he reaches her Disney pj bottoms, Rhea felt helpless not wanting this time happen but she didn't want Arias life at risk of being taken for he moving.

The man slides the gun under her pajama bottom making Aria uncomfortable "stop" she says "and why would i listen to a pathetic little girl like you" he say his gun touching her private area "your sick! She is a child leave her alone!" Rhea yells as she can't take anymore "shut up!" The man says Walking to Rhea giving poor Aria a break "i text Dom,Damian and Finn and you are about to face four angry wrestlers i suggest you stop before you make it worse" Rhea smirks "how?" He ask "watch" she smirks still showing him the message to a groupchat, then there was a pound on the door "Open up you sick fuck!" Dom yell the men barging the door "if you do that i will shoot the child!" He yell but they didn't stop "i warned you" man's gun goes of and a scream can be heard from Aria, the door finally opened and Dom ran straight to Aria "no no no your okay princess daddys here" he says holding Aria bleeding stomach, Damian and Finn grab the guy as Rhea joins Dom calming Aria "its okay nugget you will be fine" the man being held by Damian and Finn sees the two men distracted so he takes the opportunity running to the open door "shit!" Damian says as his and Finn run after him.

"Shhh shhh the ambulance is getting her princess daddy's here don't worry" Aria eyes slowly open and close "daddy you crying?" She asks softly "yes princess daddy is crying" Arias little hand came up to his face and wiped a tear "don't cry daddy" Dom takes Arias hand and holds it to his chest "i am sorry princess i really am" Rhea look at the father and daughter crying too "Rhe Rhe dont you cry too i am fine i promise" Aria smiles weakly "okay nugget okay" Arias eyes close as the ambulance get her and she is rushed off Dom and Rhea both allowed to ride in the ambulance.