3

"Join you?" I question "Yeah live a life away from you dad your own life" Damian says i look down to think "what about Aria?" "Leave her for a bit with your dad then we get a custody match over her" i look up "like papi Eddie?" "Exactly" finn smirks "But what about in that time i leave her?" I say worried about her health and being alone "well she will be with her dad" Finn says and the others agree "no she wont"i mumble but clearly not as quiet as i would like "what do you mean by that"Rhea says "She won't be with her dad" they look at me in confusion "she will be with Rey?" Damian says "Well he is not her dad" i say avoiding eye contact "who is then?" "Me" i say a little quite "you!?" They say together "yeah that's why she is with me" "well of you want to join us you might have to tell us what going on" Rhea smiles "sure but can i do it somewhere private" they smile "sure come to our room".

We got to their changing room to talk about me and Aria, "so what's going on then" finn says "What i tell you please don't tell her or anyone" "promise"each of them said "okay so, When i was 17 when i had Aria with my girlfriend at the time but when Aria was born she died, when that happened dad and mum convinced me to let them be her 'parents' but i ended up raising her as her 'big brother'" they were all looking at me "so wait your her dad and Rey is her grandad?" Rhea blinks "yeah and i hate the fact that she sees him as dad and not me" "thats  where we can help" Damian says "join our little family and we can help" he smirks "i guess" "wouldn't it be good to not be seen as yours dads double,you will be know as your own person" Rhea smirks as well, i think for a minute "sure i will do it".

I walk back after talking about plans with TJD about me joining, i open the door to see Aria just Aria "bubby!" She says running to give me a hug "hey you where is dad?" "Oh he went" "went? How long ago" i say picking her up "30 minutes ago i think" she says "are you okay?" I asked looking over her "yeah i had my snack" she smiles "as long as you are okay" smile back putting her down, another reason why i should have 'custody' of her.

"Hey ri ri are you ready" i say "yeah" she walks out in a short sleeve too and some leggings "i am ready" this time ri ri was going to be ringside to a match and me and TJD planned for them to come out and just watch as well to build some tension around the whole thing.

Me and my dad walked out to the ring i had Aria in my arms and our opponents were already in the ring waiting for us, once me and dad reached the ring dad got in and did his stuff while i put Aria down and walked her to be by the barriers knowing TJD would be here soon and Aria wouldn't be alone.

I joined dad in the ring and before the match started we did a little smack talk and thats when TJD theme started to play "is that the judgment day?" I heard from the announcement table "well the judgment and Rey and Dom have recently been interacting a lot" another says "looks like they are walking by Aria Reys youngest daughter and Doms little sister" i look over the rope to see Aria looking at TJD as they walk a little close to her then looking back at me so i just give her a little nod to say its okay and she will be fine, the match was about to start and i step out on to the apron as dad wanted to go first.

-Aria pov-

My big brother was in the ring at this point and i would cheer him on when the women who walked out with two men walked over to me "hey you" i looked at her a bit scared "h-hello miss" i said "what do you think about your brother?" She says raising an eyebrow and crouching down to my height "ummm well i love him and he is my best friend" i say still a little nervous.

-dom pov-

I look over to see Rhea crouched down talking to Aria i look back in the ring to see dad getting beat so i went in went the ref wasn't looking and helped him out because i was not going to lose this.

The match ended and me and dad ended up winning, when we won i ran over and lifted up a giggling Aria like she was the trophy for winning. As i was holding Aria in my arms i look over to see TJD looking at us smirking and i give a little smirk back but so others don't see, i go into the ring with Aria picking her back up looking at TJD walking slowly to the top of the ramp when they stop and turn around and Rhea had a mic in her hand " Congratulations Dom" she says which sounded out of the blue, i look over at dad and see her has a mic "what do u want" Rhea smirked and shrugged.

We were walking to our locker room when Aria spoke up "bubby why did the people watch you?" I crouched down to her "well this is top secret so no telling anyone okay?" I say holding my pinky out "okay"  "so those people are my friends but you can't tell dad" she looked at me confused "why" "because its top secret and we made a promise and what don't we do?" I ask raising an eyebrow "we don't break promises" she smiles "good girl now what you think of my new friends" she thought for a moment "well they do kinda scare me" she said looking down "well that's what they are mean't to do, they have to be scary" i smile "okay bubby" she smiled back "now lets get ready before dad leaves us here" i say taking her hand.

We got back to the room and to my surprise dad didn't leave "alright" i said looking at him "Yeah just do you know why TJD was there tonight" i walked over to her Arias stuff "Nope not a clue" i clearly lied "well whatever they want they should just leave us alone" "whats wrong with them?" I asked "i don't know its just maybe what they did to Edge i don't know just something about them".

And with that sentence the plan was in action.