15

(Not how Aria actually looks but its kinda of in the posts)

@WWE

❤💬↗ 🔽Liked by dominik_35 and 2,637,936 others@WWE We are sad to hear one amazing little girl and daughter of Dominik Mysteriowas rushed to hospital late last night and is having emergency surgery

❤💬↗ 🔽
Liked by dominik_35 and 2,637,936 others
@WWE We are sad to hear one amazing little girl and daughter of Dominik Mysterio
was rushed to hospital late last night and is having emergency surgery. We send our love to her family and hope forever her recovery and her health. ❤

Dom opened his phone to see comments on the WWE post he smiles to him self still in the spot in the hallway he hasn't mobed from holding patch to him "i shouldn't of left.." He mumbled wiping tears from his face "its all my fault my precious girl is in there fighting for her life..." It has been 2 hours since Aria was taken into surgery all the lights, running shouting was all he can remember as well as crying into Rheas shoulder, Rhea didnt leave him since the hospital mainly because she heavily blamed herself for it.

"You okay dom dom" Rhea said coming back from the canteen with two sandwiches "am i okay? Am i okay?! My child is in surgery because she just got shot!" Dom yells then he puts his head in his hands "sorry Rhea i am just scared, worried" Rhea put her hand on his back softly rubbing it "its okay Dom Dom" Rhea pulls Dom into a hug, they look up when they hear someone walk over they look up to see Damian and Finn "the bastard got away" Damian says anger lacing his voice "we got police and search teams looking for him" Finn adds walking over to side hug Dom "its okay man she will be fine shes a little fighter" Finn gives Dom a gentle smile "i know she is i am just scared" Damian nods "that's normal Dom we are here for you" Dom smiles his eyes red from crying and tears on his cheeks "you should eat that" Rhea said referring to the sandwich in his lap "i am not hungry" he said looking at patch "looking at patch and starving won't make anyone better" She said rubbing his shoulder "i know just worried okay and eating isn't on my mind my little girl is" he says placing patch in his lap" i know dom but we need you strong so does Aria she needs her daddy" Rhea said softly trying to persuade the concerned father "Rhea i had to see my little girl shot bleeding out holding her as she was fading do you know how hard that is! No parent should have to see there little girl die" Tears fall from Doms eyes as he hugs patch closer "i know Dom i was there, your right no parent should see that but your letting yourself fade and Aria isnt dead so you should try, try for your little girl" Dom looks up at his friends for the first time in a while and they saw the horror in his eyes the sadness "We hate to see you like this Dom" Damian says hugging Dom.

Dom finally ate his sandwich the four of them have been waiting for 3 hours now "Its been 3 hours" Dom taps his foot on the floor "If something bad happened they would of said by now its surgery it takes time" Finn says sat next to Dom in the row of chairs "i guess your right" Dom says and Finn smiles softly.

@Dominik_35