12

( i realized that i said Dom was 25 in this i know dom isn't 25 but for this book he is)

Aria and Dom got into the car putting their bags in the back and both get in the car "papa?" Aria asks sitting in the car looking up at dom "yes mi mariposa?" He asked looking at her "can i have a snack" she asked giving him puppy eyes "Mija" he said letting a little laugh out "i didn't pack any bit when we get to the arena i will give you some money for a snack okay?" He said his hand resting on her door "aww papa" she pouts making Dom laugh ruffling her hair "sorry princesa. Here" he says giving his phone to her "you can go on this till we get to the arena" he smiles at her as she takes it shutting her door sitting in the driver side.

Aria got on Doms phone his lock screen was him and Aria when they were younger Aria on his lap and his head on top of hers "papa can you unlock it?" She asked holding it to him "yeah its 15..7..23" he smiled at her "the day i got you 'back'" he smiled at her, Dom was a complete sap for Aria she was everything to him and people may say it was too much or something but Dom loved her more than life she was his world since she was born and it was just him and her.

Aria was watching old WWE matches and clips when they later pulled up to the arena
"Come on Aria" Dom said opening the door reaching his hand out as Aria unbuckles her seat belt, she takes his hand jumping out the car as Dom locks it once they get their bags out the car. The two of them walk into the arena some fans see them videoing and taking pictures of them as they walk by hand in hand talking on laughing as they walk along into backstage.

Once they get in Dom gets some lose change out of his pocket "here go get your snack muñequita" he says giving it to her "thanks papa" she smiles up at him "i will be in the judgment day locker room if you get lost ask staff you see okay muñequita" he says readjusting the bag on his shoulder as she nods quickly "be quick" he says smiling at her placing a kiss on her cheek as she runs off.

Aria walks over to the closest vending machine she could find waving to wrestlers that would walk by and the staff running about trying to get stuff done and ready for the show, she walked up to one getting a bag of crisps she pressed the buttons then looks at the change in her hand and sees she is a dollar short, she huffs looking at the machine when she feels a hand on her shoulder "hey you" she looked up to see Seth Rollins "hello Seth" she smiles at him "you short?" He asks looking at the money she had in her hand "yeah a dollar" she replies "well we have a dollar you can use" he smiles "we?" She asks only seeing him "yes. Here baby give it to her" he stands to the side and a little girl looks at Aria handing her a dollar "thanks..." Aria said a bit shy, Seth stands aside letting the girls talk (i know roux is 2 but in this she is not)
"I am Roux" the girl smiles at Aria holding her hand out which Aria takes shaking it "i am Aria" she smiles back "thanks for the dollar Roux" Aria said "its okay" the girl looked at Aria smiling her brown eyes looked into Arias blue ones.

The girls talked a bit before Aria got her crips walking back to find the judgment days locker room finally finding it after directions from staff, she knocks on the door and sees Dom open the door "papa!" She smiles "hey muñequita" he smiles picking her up "got your food?" He asked "yep crisps" she smiled at him "looks good" he smiles back shutting the door "hey ri ri" Rhea saying from where she was sitting on her phone "Rhea!" She says getting out of Doms grasp running to Rhea as she opens her arms "and like that i have been replaced" Dom giggles "told you my daughter now" Rhea said pulling Aria into her chest sticking her tounge out at Dom "fight me" he said sitting opposite them taking another picture of the two girls. The three chat Aria sat between Rheas legs playing with Rheas rings she put on "muñequita?" Dom asked "yes?" She asked looking up "you know how your an unofficial member of the judgment day?" Aria nodded at him "well me and Tía Rhea have the 'love interest' storyline" she nodded again "well the bosses asked if it would be okay with you that we add a part to the storyline where Tía Rhea is your sort of mama as people seem to love the three of us as a mini family in the group family" dom asked hoping that made sense "okay" she smiled at him "okay mi mariposa i will tell the you agree then maybe tonight or next week it will start" he smiled again at her as Rhea played with her hair "okay papa".

The three talked until Finn and Damian arrived "Finn Damian!" Aria said greeting them "Hey baby" Finn said as she hugged his leg "hello sweetheart" Damian said as she gives him a hug they all started talking having time soon after everyone was starting to get ready Aria in a mini Judgment Day shirt and some shorts as it was only a promo with them and Seth "You okay muñequita" Dom asks "yeah. Could you do my hair papa?" She asks "yeah sure what hair style" "french braids!" She smiles as she asks for them nearly every time "okay" he says grabbing a hair bush from the vanity table Rhea was sat at "what you writing?" Aria asked Rhea as Dom did her hair "D+A+R" she smiled looking away from the mirror to show Aria which she smiled at.