22

(This is just a A/n so please just skip to the story part if you don't care, i know this story my seem dry but i have a lot of ideas and plans for this book but i am struggling to word it but i am trying also with trying to upload a chapter every month at least one but my past dew months been so hard so just bare with me xx)

Everything was now settling the court case was done the man was in jail Dom was not complaining but something seemed off. Why did that man turn himself in so willingly? Was he the man? Is this right? Is my baby safe?

With everything that was going Dom was very protective of his little girl not that he wasn't before but more than usual "papa?" He heard a little voice say "yes baby" he smiled at the girl the voice came from "why don't we live with tía and tío?" She asked innocently "well they are adults that live their own lives baby" he smiles and picks her up like she is still 5 even through she is a growing girl "Aw we should do more sleepovers!" She smiles and Dom chuckles "maybe maybe".

The pair sit and watch TV as it was a day off at home like everyone else "we should do something!" Aria smiled at her dad "like what" he says putting his phone down "hmm...zoo" she says looking at Dom with excitement "okay we can do that go get ready" he says and stands up to get ready himself.

Aria put some new clothes on and grabbed her pink hairbrush "papa can you do ponytail?" She asks and he nods "hair tie?" He asked taking her hairbrush and sitting down to do her hair, Aria hands him a hair tie and Dom brushes her hair back to a normal ponytail.

Dom and Aria got in the car on the way to the zoo it was a 40 minute drive to the local zoo. "Stay close baby" Dom said talking his daughters hand as he walks to the counter paying to get in.

"What first baby" he asked showing Aria the map "lets do the giraffes" she smiles and Dom smiles back at her "okay" he says befire leading the to the giraffes.

Many animals later the pair were sat in the cafe the zoo had eating some lunch "we should do this more often" Dom says and Aria nods eating her sandwich. As the father daughter finish up lunch and go to start looking around again Aria spots a man from the corner of her eye looking at her, she grans her dads hand getting scared from previous events "you okay sweetie?" He asks pulling Aria closer to him and she nodded.

As they leave the building going outside Aria turns her head to see Austin stood there waving the Rhea does at her, her eyes widened at the man knowing her dads threats to him "papa" she says knowing it was right to tell him "yes mariposa?" He smiles at her "its him Austin" she says pointing to a now empty space "hunny no one is there" he says in a concerned tone "no he was papa i swear" she says now worried at where he is and that Dom doesn't believe he is watching them, Dom picks Aria up "let go to the lions okay?" He asks smiling at his daughter who just nods looking back at the empty stop Austin Theory was just in.

The rest of the day was fun but Aria couldn't shake the thought of still not being safe and Austin being out there for her and her family she may be a little girl but she knew danger and knew she was in it.

The zoo was close to closing time so the two of them went home finishing the day of fun "what do you want for tea?" He asks half way home "chicken nuggets?" Aria says in her 'convincing' tone of voice "good shout" Dom says making Aria giggle as they pulled into the nearest McDonalds.

As Dom was ordering Aria looked outside the window to see a man by the car well not just a man it was Austin again, she knew she would catch him so she turned to her father "papa quick Austin" she said pointing to the car and yet again no Austin "you sure your okay baby that's the second time" Dom says checking Aria for a temperature "i am fine papa..." She said trying to mask her fear and sadness "if you say so, hey ri the boys and Rhea are doing an outing soon they want to know if our mini judgment day member would join us" he said with a smile as they wait in line "of course i will" she says with a smile now slightly forgetting Austin.