18

(Sorry its so short i had to put this here so the next chapter which will be better makes sense)

Aria was on the road to recover and Dom never left her even if he had an interview or had to make an appearance Aria would never be far away and if she ever needed him he would drop and stop everything just to help her and see what's wrong "Aria baby its medicine time" Dom said walking over to Arias spot on the sofa "okay daddy" Aria sat up pulling her blanket off still holding patch "it will sting a bit still okay baby" Aria nods as Dom crouches down wiping Aria stitches clean she flinches as it stings a bit as she has only been released for a few days now almost a week "its okay baby" Dom says as he finishes "just before we eat you need you injection okay" Dom says then his phone rings "one sec ri ri, hello?" Dom answers his phone "oh hi Rhea what's up... What time?... Yeah i will text you just make sure with Aria i dont want her doing too much" Dom hangs up and walks over to Aria "okay baby that was tía Rhea and she asked if you wanted to go out for dinner with the group" he smiled at her "sounds good daddy just take the medicine" she smiles back at him "okay i will text Rhea and then we can go sweetie" Dom pulls his phone out again texting Rhea.

Dom and Aria were in the car on their way to a restaurant close to them "guess this is putting the whole school thing back" Aria says "yeah but we will get round it i promise" the car goes quite "so i see you have a friend" Aria looks at him "what friend?" She asks a bit to quickly "Roux she came to see you she was very sad she laid down with you and told you her day... You two look very close" Dom looked at Aria then focused back on the road  "oh yeah we just started talking and became friends.. Is it okay?" Dom sighed "Ari baby i don't care who your friends with ad long as your happy i cant set my differences aside for you baby you know i would" Aria looks at Dom and he smiles "how about next week you are Roux hang out have a play date?" Dom asks and Arias eyes light up "really thanks papa!" Aria hugs Dom and he chuckles hugging back.

Aria and Dom walk into the restaurant seeing the rest of them at the table "Sunshine!" Rhea says running over to Aria "Rhe Rhe!" Aria smiles running over to Rhea too, Rhea picks up Aria spinning her around "how are you nugget" Rhea smiles as she walks to the table sitting down with Aria and Dom sitting next to them greeting Finn and Damian "good" Aria smiles "injury okay" Finn asks and Dom nods "she seems fine with it somedays it hurt but she is a champ getting through it" Dom smiles at Finn.

Everyone falls into conversation ordering their food and waiting for it to arrive "hey guys" the group turn to see Austin Theory "oh hey Austin" Dom gives Austin a small smiles "how are you?" Austin says looking at Aria and Rhea noticed this tightening her arm around her, Austin ignored Rheas glare looking at a slightly uncomfortable Aria "she is good" Dom says for her "coping well" he adds on "daddy i need bathroom" Aria mumbles "get tía to take you" Aria asks Rhea and as the two stand up Austin looks over "i can take her over" He smiles making Rhea take Arias hand "no i am a woman i will go" Rhea says sternly "sorry Austin i feel more comfortable with Rhea going with Aria with everything that's happened" Dom says looking at Austin as he smiles "oh i understand it was a terrible event" he says "is Aria coming to Raw?" He asks and Dom raises his eyebrow "yes? She is why" Dom asked confused "just wondering because i heard you had a show tonight" and Dom nods getting back to her meal with Finn and Damien as Austin walks away.

Austin hangs around the table as the three boys chat to each other, Aria and Rhea walk back Aria jumping into her seat "hi daddy" Aria smiles up at Dom sat next to her "hi ri ri you okay" Aria nods eating a chicken nugget. The group ask the waiter to take a photo of them and as the pose Dom sees Austin walking out the restaurant with another guy that looked a bit too familiar.