10

Rhea, Finn and Damian arrived at the building walking in if looks could kill Rhea would of killed everyone in that room "woahhhh Rhea you looked pissed" She stormed over to Dom and so did Finn and Damian with the same expression but less intense "where is he!" She bites "in his office place he said to 'think about if we want to carry on' " Dom scoffs rolling his eyes "oh ari" Rhea says spotting her and picking her up "you okay sunshine" she asks moving hair out her face "yeah.." She mumbles "its okay prinesa" Damian says the other side of Rhea "shall we go find him?" Damian says looking at Dom who has a mixed expression "we can't loss our jobs over a unless piece of shit" he says "sorry ari" he says apologizing for swearing even though she has heard it before "dom dom we can't let him do that! If WWE have a problem with us defending Aria then they dont deserve us!" Rhea says bring Aria more into her chest "its true dom" Finn pipes up Damian nodding in agreement "i guess, who will stay with Aria?" He asks not wanting her to be alone or see what Marks fate will be "i will watch her" finn smiles "thanks" Rhea passes Aria to Finn ruffling her hair as dom places a kiss on his daughters forehead "lead the way dom"

"So Aria what do you want to do" he asks holding her as they watch the rest walk off "i don't know" she mumbles hiding her face in his chest "how about we go sit on the sofa and we can play games, yeah?" She nods her head and Finn takes them over setting her down just for her to climb into his lap, he gets out his phone "what game sweet" she takes his phone looking at what game to choose.

Dom Rhea and Damian turn the corner to Marks office Dom raised his hand and knocked on the door "enter!" Was heard from the other side, Dom pulled the handle down and pushed the door open "ah! Dom! Oh and Rhea and Damian?" He said wondering why they were here "have you made a decision?" He asked getting out his chair "yeah i have" he says walking to Mark "great!" Before anything else could be said Dom punched him right in his face "Ow! The fuck!" Mark shouts "that's for touching my daughter!" Rhea walks over to Mark slapping his face hard leaving a red mark already "That's for being a disgusting piece of shit!" She yells at him, Damian walks to Mark being the tallest here it surely scared Mark when he walked over "you do anything and i mean anything to Aria or any little girl i will rip your balls off and shove them down you throat" Damian said getting in his face "i think you made him shit himself D" Dom chuckles at the sight making Rhea and Damian chuckle too, Rhea walks over and kicks Mark in the stomach making him fall to the floor Dom crouches down and gives him one more punch before he felt a hand on his shoulder looking up to see Rhea and Damian looking at him nodding they get up walking out glancing at a shocked and hurt Mark on the floor.

Finn and Aria were laughing and having fun playing games on his phone when they saw a slightly less pissed Dom Damian and Rhea "hey guys" Finna wait as Aria plays a game "hey looks like someone is having fun" dom smiles as Aria dies in the game and looks up smiling "hi papa" she gives finn his phone as she goes to give her dad a hug "hey ri ri" he sayd picking her up placing a kiss on her cheek "you okay sunshine" Rhea ask standing by Dom "yeah, Uncle finn leg me play game on his phone" she smiles at them "did you win?" Damian asks smiling as well "yes!" She says all proud "of course you did" Dom smiles at her "thanks Finn" Dom says looking at Finn "Its okay i don't mind looking after my favorite niece" he says walking over ruffling Arias hair making her squeal and laugh hiding in Doms shoulder making them all laugh.

Dom and Aria ended back at the hotel they where cuddled up on Doms bed watching another princess movie, Aria looked down at doms arm "papa?" She asked looking up at him "yes sweet" he replied "i am scared to go to school" she said with a hint of worry in  her voice "oh baby it will all be okay you will make so many friends" he smiles at her "but what if i dont" she looks back down at his tattoos "Aria, you will make so many friends and everyone will love you as you have the best personality" he smiles at her "you will be there right?" "I will drop you off and i will pick you up at 3" he says moving her hair "so i will be alone" he sighs "Aria Isabella Mysterio, you will be fine you are an amazing little girl and you will make so many friends" he says looking into her eyes she nods "okay papa" she says leaning back down watching the film.

The flim ended and the pair where keeping them self busy when Dom got a call

Dom:hello?
Rhea: hey dom dom me and the guys wanted to know if you wanted to go out?
Dom:where to
Rhea:there is a shopping center we wanted to look at
Dom:sure let us get ready then we can go
Rhea:alright cya!
Dom:cya

"Aria want to go shopping" he asked as she puts patch down "yeah!" She jumps up "put a jacket on it will be colder" he says getting his own jacket "okay papa" she says walking over to Dom holding her jacket out "can i tap the card!" She asks "sure" he smiles giving it to her "yay" she says making him chuckle "little weirdo" "and your a big weirdo" she sticks her tongue out "oi" he laughs chasing her to the elevator "open!" She giggles at the elevator door as Dom is behind her lifting her up making her squeal as he tickles her "papa stop!" She laughs, he puts her down and holds her hand as they get in to elevator laughing still talking about stuff they need and dont need.

Everyone was having a good time looking at the shops buying things they needed or dont in Arias case "hey papa" Aria said pulling doms hand "yes?" He said looking down at her "can we get ice cream" she said putting her best puppy dog eyes on "how can you say no to that" Rhea said  chuckling "i can't, of course sweet but not too much" he chuckled back smiling at the very happy Aria "come on then" she said pulling his arm "slow down" he smiled making the rest laugh at the excited child, she suddenly lets go of his hand running off "Aria!" He yells but she doesn't stop "Aria! Stop!" He yells again but she keeps on going the group pick up their speed as she runs into crowds.