5

The past week has been hard, ignoring Aria not being there for her but at least i had TJD and they were like a family to me the past week we got closer.

Tonight was the night i was going to have 'custody' of Aria and more importantly i was going to make it known that i am her dad not Rey. The past week me and dad have had more little arguments in the ring adding tension tonights match.

"You ready?" I hear Rhea say "yeah" i had to win this "hey stop worrying i am ringside i will do what i can okay?" She says putting her hand "are Finn and Damian coming out as well?" "We will come out later on in the match" i hear from behind me "were did you come from" i chuckle " My mother" Finn jokes along making us laugh " 5 minutes!" I heard being yelled "now go get your daughter" Damian says pulling me in for a side hug.

I walk on out down the ramp to see my dad in the ring and i can just about see Aria in Aalyahs lap looking at me with worry in her eyes "son do you really want to do this" dad says as i get closer to him trying to intimidating him " more than anything" i smirk and glanced and at Aria "lets get this done with" i say hearing the bell go.

The match nearly ended and Rey was on the floor by mum and she was screaming encouragement at him as i went to the ladder to get the case when i felt the ladder shake side to side a little, i look down to see a worried Aria "what are you doing?!" I look over to see mum telling her to do it "don't you want to come with me" i say and she takes her hand off it, all a sudden i feel something i hit my head not too hard but hard enough i turn around to see dad stood there we start fighting in the ring when i see Aria try to get back to mum.

-Aria pov-

I look on in fear as my brother and dad fight it out i was in the corner so i tried to get away with out being noticed when as soon as i hit the ground i feel myself get lifted "and where are you off to sweetheart" i look to see Rhea holding me in a surprisingly gentle hold like she didn't want to hurt me in anyway "Let her go!" I look over to see my mum yelling at Rhea " Why would i do that when she will be Dom Doms child?" She smirks glancing at the ring, i look over to see  him up the ladder with dad on the floor by the ladder laid down and bubby at the top of the ladder unclasping the case.

-dom pov-

I did it i won i got my daughter back, i climbed back down the ladder to see Rhea gently pushing Aria in the ring and towards me so i grab her wrist and hold it above my dads body i grabbed a mic and said " you thought you would beat me huh?!" I wave around Arias arm trying not to hurt her.

I throw her arm down keeping a grip on her wrist "want to know something?" I say to the crowd "This man" i said waving my hand in my dad direction " isn't her dad" gasps could be heard and i looked at Aria and her mouth is slightly open and her eyes are wide looking at me in shock "This man has lied to you all since she was born, she isn't my little sister" l look down at her again looking into her eyes "shes my daughter but she probably doesn't want anything to do with me this fake probably poisoned her mind against me" i heard whispers about what i said and i look down at Aria to see her still in shock "And this man forced me to let her be know as his daughter" i crouched down to her level "you don't even know what's happened. You probably want nothing to do with me you don't know how much i have given to you for you not to feel neglected. You have no idea" i spit out "now move it before i force you".

We where up the ramp my hand on her wrist but a soft grip so i didn't hurt her, when we almost where at the top i felt something tugging my shirt "what" "you wouldn't lie right" i looked at her and just carried on walking to the dressing room.

When we got there Aria sat in the sofa looking at her feet when Rhea sat by her "hey you" she said quietly as i sat out the way and let rhea do what she needed to "hello miss" Rhea looks at her trying to make eye contact "now i know everything might be a little confusing for a little girl but i want you to know that we don't want to hurt you" she says smiling at Aria as she liftes her head up "i know your bro- da- Dom was mean but its not real he loves you" Aria looks over to me "give me Finn and Damian a chance i know we can be scary but that's when we are in the ring" Aria looks back at her " i am sorry miss i guess i judged to quick" she quietly says Rhea smiles and puts Aria on her lap "don't be sorry little one. Now how about we get to no each other?" She says raising an eyebrow and Aria nods.

I let out a smile its good Aria is giving them a chance plus it would be good for her and Rhea to get along and for her to have a women on her life, i mean i can't really do all those things for her.

"So little one who is this" Rhea says picking up patch "Patch!" She hugs the toy " i thought i lost him "well Dom dom kept him safe for you" Aria looks at me "thank you"

"Hey ri ri can i talk to you" i say "sure" she jumps of Rheas lap and follows me to the hallway "I am sorry" i start "dont be you were doing what you had to" she says giving me a little smile " i know but i am sorry about the whole dad situation" i say looking at her "can you tell me about it.." "Of course,
I was 17 when you were born just about to be an adult and your mother died and hour after you were born but when she held you for the first time she fell in love with you little button noise your little hands wrapping around my pinky you were her world in that moment" i said remembering it like it was yesterday "when your mother died your grandad tricked me into letting him 'raise' you but no forms were signed so you have always been my daughter, i ended up raising you anyway which is what i wanted" i say smiling at her she paused to think "so what do i call you" i smile "what ever you like dad,bubby,papi anything"  "i want to call you dad but it might take time" she smiles "take all the time you want princess" i say picking her up walking back to the dressing room.

"Look who is back" Finn says and Aria lets out a giggle "rhea can i do you hair" she says when i put her down "sure, only if i can do yours" Aria puts her hand out "deal" the shake hands and Rhea sits on the floor as Aria does her hair in to two small pigtails right on top of her head "looks amazing" Damian smiles "right your turn" Rhea says getting up and putting Aria on her lap and doing French braids "anddd done" she says squishing Aria in a hug making her giggle "lets take a picture" i say grabbing Rheas phone, Rhea holds Aria putting her head on her shoulder as the both smiled Aria smiling showing her teeth which made me Damian and Finn giggle "here " i say giving Rhea her phone back "Cheers".

She uploads the picture to her Instagram story captioned.

"Newest member <3"