17

Dom woke up the next morning in the room he rubbed his eyes and looked over at Aria still laying in her bed, he got up and got ready putting a hoodie and joggers on before going over to Aria "morning baby girl you okay" he lightly brushed his finger on her forehead "Daddy's just going to get some food okay princesa" he kisses her forehead before leaving the room to go get some food.

Dom came back quick as he could with coffee and toast sitting down by Aria so when she wakes up he would be there for her, he sat there eating his toast and scrolling on Instagram and twitter looking at what's going on. Dom was sat around talking to Aria and waiting for Rhea, Finn and Damian to show up "so you got a friend Roux, i see i told you that you would make friends your not even in school yet" he smiles "she seem to care about you as well she was really worried about you its sad she doesn't understand what happened" he sighed "when you wake you i will spoil the hell out you, you know that right get you everything and when you have recovered we can maybe go on holiday with our new family or maybe Roux can come" he smiled looking at Aria when the door opened "oh hey guys morning" he said as Rhea, Damian and Finn walked in "you alright man, she still not up" Damian says putting his bag down "not yet but sometime today" Dom smiled at the thought of Aria waking up finally "also they might have the man" Finn said with a smile "really?!" Dom says excited "yep! But this does mean we all have to go to court and i don't know how Aria will handle that" Rhea frowns a bit "yeah Rhea and Aria will be the main people for it as it was Rheas room and Aria who it happened to" Dom nodded understanding but not knowing how an 8 year old would deal with this much stress.

The four of them waited around talking and about upcoming matches, time was going by and Aria wasn't awake "shouldn't she be awake" Dom asked "we asked the nurses Dom and they said everyone is different she will be fine she is in a hospital" Rhea says looking up from her phone "okay okay" Dom says raising his hands "i am going to get foid what do you guys want?" Damian says "i will come Damian" Dom says standing up "same" Finn replies "rhea?" Damian asks as the three men go to the door "just get me a water i will stay with the nugget here we will have some girl time no stinky boys" Rhea smiles as that's what Aria once said when her and Rhea had a girls night, Dom chuckled "if anything happens-" Dom starts then Rhea cuts him off "i will call don't worry Dom i got this i am a grown woman" she smiles as the boys leave.

Rhea walks over to Aria "i am so sorry nugget its all my fault, if i just protected you none of that shit would of happened" Rhea says tears falling as she looks at Arias face "its funny i never realized how quite everything is when your not here you little ball of sunshine" she smiles "when me and your tío Damian and tío Finn are in the locker room its quite without you peaceful but not the same, i know your a strong girl stronger than anyone i know but i can't help but be guilty" Tears fall from Rhea eyes on to Aria cheek and her thumb wipes them off "i know your Doms daughter and we joke saying your mine but i really do love you like a daughter Aria and i feel so shit right now your everyones sunshine and right now its just rainy without you" she smiles through her tears hoping no one comes in "it should be me there not you, but they think they got the sick man who did this to you and when your all better and this man in behind bars me and your daddy and uncles will spoil you rotten and no one can stop us" Rhea holds Arias hand having a moment with her, little did she know the boy were waiting outside letting Rhea talk with Aria.

"We are back!" Dom smiles opening the door "here is your water" Damian says handing it to her "thanks D" she smiles opening it "so anything happen?" Dom says and Rhea shakes her head "no" Dom sighs sitting down as the boys eat their food chatting and joking with each other when they hear a sound of movement "wait sh i hear something" Finn says and everyone goes quite to hear the sound of rustling "Aria?" Dom says standing up walking over to see her moving eyes opening "oh my baby girl!" Dom instantly starts crying "oh my baby" he says as her eyes open "papa...?" She says quietly as she just woke up "yes baby its daddy, daddy is here baby" he smiles bigger than he thought he could tears flowing "i am so happy your okay you worried daddy so much" he kissed her forehead "papa my belly hurts" she groans "i know baby it will get better" he says bushing hair out her face "look your tío Damian tía Rhea and tío Finn are all here" Dom says and they walk over "hey sweetie" Finn says "hi fifi" she weakly smiles "hey dami" she says looking at Damian "hey mariposa" he smiles at her "hey Rhe" Aria says finally looking at Rhea "hey nugget you okay" she smiles "i am okay tía Rhe" Rhea walks over closer to her face "i am sorry sunshine i really am i should of protected you and-" Dom puts a hand on Rheas shoulder "Rhea i said it once i will say it again, you didn't know he would shoot Aria its not your fault okay" Rhea nods looking at Aria "its no ones fault Rhe" Aria speaks up Rhea sniffles "your really an angle" Rhea smiles "now your monster focus on resting an i will get the nurse" Finn says leaving to tell the nurse Aria woke up.

The nurse and Finn walked back in "hello miss you must be Aria" the nurse smiled "i am" Aria replied "now sweet how do you feel" the nurse says doing a mini check up on her "sore my tummy hurts" Dom stands in the corner frowning "it will sweetie and i am sorry" she checks Arias heart beat "you sound healthy" she smiles and turns to Dom "now do you have any questions about recovery?" The nurse smiles "yeah so how long will it take?" He asks "well it should be about 1-2 months as she is still a child" she says "and medicine?" Dom asks wanting to know as much as he can "Well the stitches need to be cleaned till we take them out she will have pain medicine and injections for fluids for where the bullet and every now and then she will have a check up" Dom nods and the nurse leaves after a couple more minutes.

@Dominik_35

❤💬↗ 🔽Liked by WWE and 378,262 othersDominik_35 My little girl has finally woken up! Once again thank you for the support its lovely to see how many people care for Aria

❤💬↗ 🔽
Liked by WWE and 378,262 others
Dominik_35 My little girl has finally woken up! Once again thank you for the support its lovely to see how many people care for Aria.

I will make appearances here and there but mostly be out of action for 1-2 months to be with my little girl and taking care of her, question will soon have answers but the next few months will be very chaotic for me and family and ask people to respect that as this is a huge event in our lives, i will be putting everything aside for now and putting Aria first as she is my daughter and that will never change.
Comments 🔽

@rhearipley_wwe happy The Judgement Day sunshine is back❤

@aalyahgutierrez

@HannahK07 she is so cute!

@archerofinfamy strong girl she must get it from her tío  🔽
@dominik_35 you wish

@WWE

@finnbalor road to recovery

@Luv_Scarlett fav father daughter duo!