2

Today me Aria and dad are going to work, Aria sometimes comes with me but normally i don't take her to ringside if i do not take her with me i normally leave her with a friend i have a lot of faith and trust in.

"Hey bubs wake up!" i hear "Ri...." I say still half asleep "come on we have to get ready!" She says slightly jumping on the bed  "okay okay i am up" i say wrapping my arms around her to which she giggles "what time is it" i question "7:30" she says looking at my phone on the side "7:30? Has dad got you breakfast?" I say "no he went out to the store" -why did he just leave a 8yr old on their own and hungry- i ask in my head knowing i would ask dad later.

"okay lets get ready to go downstairs and eat then i need to go to the gym want to come or stay if dad is back?" I say getting up and grabbing my phone "i want to go with you" she smiles "okay now let's get ready to eat breakfast then we can go" "okay, can patch come" she says holding the wild dog plush up, i smile "of course but whem we go to the gym he needs to stay here okay?" I asked grabbing some clothes for me to wear "okay" she says doing the same thing and walking to the bathroom to get ready.

"Ri! Ready!" I yell as she has been in there for a while "yeah" she says walking out with patch under her arm "okay got everything" i say grabbing my key card "yep" popping the p sound " okay then let's go" i say opening the door for her to go first, as i open the door she runs down the corridor "shhh ri some people are sleeping" i whisper yell and she walks back to me holding my hand "well they should wake because they will miss breakfast" she says swinging out hands and i just laugh walking into the elevator.

We find a table for two and sit down for a minute and put our stuff down before getting up and getting breakfast, we stand in a line and i am holding Arias hand waiting so we can see what they have and as i look over to our empty table i see Rhea,Damian and finn sit on the table next to us but i don't think anything of it as they also need breakfast and move along the line with aria.

I was holding our breakfast as Aria was she was drinking her little box of orange juice, as we approach our table aria decides she wants to sit on the sofa thing meaning which ever member of the judgement day sat on that day of their table was sitting right by her, but as we sat down the table on have the judgement days stuff next to and on the table "bubs can i have my food please" i hear aria say snapping me out my thoughts "okay here you go" i say giving it to her "now what do we say"  "thank you bubby" she smiles with food in her mouth which i laugh at.

After i almost finished my breakfast and aria slowly picking at hers Rhea Damian and finn came and sat down on there table and turns out Rhea is the one sitting by Aria,  i catch Rhea looking at Aria as she was rambling on at something then Rheas eyes look up at me which makes me look at Aria "cute kid" i hear "thanks" i say looking at Rhea "looks like big brother is a babysitter duty" finn says i don't respond "we don't bite i know in the ring we seem mean but we are real people you know" i hear Damian chuckle "true i am sorry" i say looking at them "its alright i know you know us and we know you but who is this little cutie" rhea says looking and smiling at Aria " Thats Aria and to answer your first question i am always on babysitting duty with this one" "Aria that's a pretty name" Rhea says i smile looking at Aria now eating her food "so where is Rey?" Rhea says "oh he is out" i reply "out?" "Yeah Aria woke me up because she was hungry" i say with a little bit anger which they must of caught that "so does he always leave you two" Rhea says putting her  head in her hands "well that's a little personal and we just became.." I said leaving a pause because i didn't know what we were "friends" Damian smiled "friends" i finished smiling back "bubby can we can nowww" i hear Aria groan "don't keep the princess waiting" finn says looking at aria who was looking at patch " she wont let me" i chuckle and they did too "come on right lets get going" i say getting our stuff  "bubs can u pick me up" Aria says walking over to me "of course" i pick her up and turn to Rhea finn and Damian "right bye guys see you soon" "bye" they say at once.

Once me and Aria were in the elevator heading to get ready for the gym she speaks up "bubs who where they" "some friends from work" i smile, the elevator dings showing we were at our floor "ri i am going to have to put you down so you down so i can let us in" "okayyy" she says as i put her down and let us in.

As i open the door Aria runs in jumping on my bed "oi munchkin that's my bed" i laugh "but you got the better best bed" she smiles jumping on it "okay you lets put patch away and get ready for the gym "i say fixing my bed and getting my gym clothes and headphones while Aria got out a oversized shirt and some shorts "lets go say by to patch" i say opening the door waiting for her "bye patch!" She says once again running to the elevator waiting for me.

We arrived at the gym and i was doing my workout "bubs can i help you lift that" she smiles "sure" she stands between me and the weights a lifts it but in reality it was me lifting it "you are so strong" i say putting it down "i know" she says making me smile, she walks over to the rack of mini weights and she pick the the small ones up and walks back to me "look i am like you" she says i thought this was so cute i took a picture of it and captioned it 'strongest girl here'

After about an hour and a half we decided to go back to our room and have a shower and get ready for tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Got everything in your backpack?" I ask her as she gets ready for tonight "yep got everything and patch" she says "but where is dad" "i don't know ri sorry" i say seeing a sad look on her face "hey don't be sad we will see him at work yeah" she looks at me "yeah!" She gets more cheerful.

Me and ri where just waiting around for dad and to go but dad didn't show and it was time to go already "lets go ri ri" i say holing my hand out for her "coming" she says grabbing her bag rushing to grab my hand "lets go!" She smile swinging our hands.

"Seatbelt on?" I say as well get in the car "yep all safe" she smiles "Good" i smile back starting the car up putting the radio to some old songs we like to sing together too.

We arrive and head in to my changing room and put our stuff by the sofa on the floor "dad is meant to be here" Aria says looking around "i know but maybe traffic he will be here though" "okay i believe you" she smiles which i return.

After another hour went by dad finally showed up "hey guys sorry it took so long" "dad" Aria said "yes" he turned to her "why did it take so long you where meant to be back at 12pm and its now 6pm" she said looking at her feet "sorry mija i got caught up" when he said mija a little anger came up but i pushed it down again "hey dad can we go out in the hallway" "sure son" he said putting her stuff down "ri ri stay here and be good okay?" "Okay!".

Me and my dad went into the hallway "what were you doing?" "What?" He looked at me confused "for 6 hours" "oh just met some people and went out a little" he shrugged "well your 'mija' was worried about you" i say getting angry "i don't know why i let you be know as her dad she is my kid and always will be you don't deserve to be her 'dad'" "woah woah son calm i was out for a little longer but she has you" he tried to reason "You left her alone hungry i would of been happier if you woke me up or left her with food!" "Son its not a problem" "don't you dare say 'its not your problem' that 'problem' happens to be my daughter she is my world and i will not let her think her 'dad' doesnt love her" i say pointing my finger at him "son she will live" "God! You sound like you don't care about her!" "Well she not my kid" he mumbles but i hear it "What! She is your grandkid you should love her as well" "son son we all know she wasn't meant to happen" at this point my blood was boiling "she is the best fucking that happened to me she is my life and you will never say that about her again" i say getting closer to him "son i am going back in the room and let you calm "oh yeah walk away again" i say as he does.

"So trouble in the family" i hear and turn around to see Rhea, finn and Damian "how much did you hear?" "The whole thing" damian smirks "You two should join us you and Aria" Rhea smirks.