8

-This is in no ones pov-

Dom and Aria arrived at the gym hand in hand and saw rhea and Damian in the ring and Finn on the outside taking a drink "Look who showed up" Finn said setting his bottle down "yeah sorry we took so long" Dom said raising Arias arm to show she was part of the reason which made Finn chuckle "hey princess" he said as they walked closer and he ruffled her hair earning a wine from the child "heyyy" she said brushing her hair down with her hands making Dom chuckle "alright you two" he shouted over at Damian and Rhea as they finished up what they were doing "yeah how are you" Damian said taking a drink "hi!" Aria said in an over excited "hello you" Damian chuckles as his and Rhea get out the ring, the five of them start to workout and train Aria hoping between people but mainly staying by Doms side.

She walked over to Rhea and pulled on her arm "yes?" She asked taking an airpod out "i help you" Aria said smiling up at Rhea "you want to help?" She asked and Aria nodded her head excitedly "okay come here" she says moving back letting Aria sit down, she pulls the bar down so Aria could reach up to grab it "look at you" Dom says taking a picture "i am strong like you" Aria smiles "yes you are" he smiles back picking up weights nearby. Rhea takes another selfie with Aria on the machine and gets Dom to send the photos and she posted the on her Instagram 'had a little helper🖤'.

Dom and Aria where walking back to the hotel room hand in hand talking about what ever random subject Aria came up with and Dom just happily going with it "hey ri ri" "yes" she said swing their hands "tomorrow i have an interview and they said you can come or you could stay with Finn, Damian or Rhea" He said looking down at her the hotel in site "i want to go with you!" She says with another huge smile "okay its around 12 so we will get lunch after okay" he said as they walked into the lobby heading to the elevator "okay" Aria said with a light skip in her step.

They get out of the elevator and Aria dashes down the hall to their room "wait up you" Dom chuckles watching her run off "beat you!" She boasts "oh, if i knew it was a race i would of won" he smirks picking her up and spinning her making her giggle, he opens the door and Aria jumps straight on her bed cuddling patch "so little miss, when we get to go home you will go to a real school" he says sitting on his bed "huh?" She questions
"Well when your at our new home you will be attending the school near by but when we are on the road your doing the same online schooling" he smiles at her "why?"  "So you can make friends ri ri and have fun with kids your age" Aria gets off her bed and walks over to him "but your my friend papi" she says looking up at him with a sort of puppy dog eyes "aww baby, of course i am but friends your age" he says pulling her in for a hug "i don't want any other friends" she crosses her arms "you be fine plus its not till next week" he says looking at her "okay?"  "Okay..".

Aria and Dom sat around for a little bit bored out their minds "Ri ri" Dom says putting his phone down "yes papi?" She says looking up from patch "in 3 hours Rhea i am taking you to her hotel as i go to do something it wont take long" he smiles at her "why can't i come?" Aria asks giving him slight puppy eyes "because you can't go baby, i wont take long like i said" he says ruffing her hair "okay.." She says in a sad tone "hey you get to see aunty Rhea" he says trying to see if it will lighten her mood "true!" She says smiling making him chuckle.

Dom and Aria walked to the elevator going one floor up to drop Aria off at Rheas room. They knocked on the door and opened it to a smiling Rhea "hey baby girl" she says bending down to pick her up "hi aunty Rhea!" She says wrapping her arms around Rheas neck "thanks for looking after her Rhea it will only take an hour or so" he says smiling at Rhea "no problem i love looking after my non adopted child" she smirks at him and he sticks his tongue out her making them chuckle "alright bye you two be good Ari" he smiles kissing her forehead "bye papa!" She says smilings as well "bye dom dom" Rhea says watching Dom walking away, she shuts the door and plops Aria down on her bed "so little one what do you want to do as we wait for your dad" Rhea says sitting by her " Movie!" She says waving her arms up in excitement making Rhea giggle "okay what movie sweet" she grabs the remote moving back to rest on the headboard and Aria followed her laying on her and rhea wrapping an arm around her "Aladdin!" She says turning her head to look up at her "Aladdin it is" she says putting it on.

Dom was walking into the shop when he got to the front desk he said " i have an appointment for a tattoo" he says smiling "name" "Dominik Mysterio" the receptionist types "yes if you go down there he is waiting for you" she smiles up at him "thank you" he says before walking off to a room with a man sat on a stool getting stuff ready "hello" he says standing in the doorway "hey lay here and we get get started" he smiles moving over to the chair "where you thinking of getting it" he says as Dom lays down "here on my arm" he says pointing to the inside of his arm "okay and whats the final design?" "My daughters name inside a heart" he smiles "her name?" He asks "oh yes sorry, Aria" Dom says looking at the blank space on his arm "how big" the artist asks "big enough to see but not too big" the artist nods and makes a stencil "like this" he asks  "yes" Dom nods, the artist puts the stencil on and asks one more thing "you wanted it in black right?" He smiles at Dom "yes thank you" he smiles back. As the artist was doing the tattoo the two men where talking about their jobs and family turns out the artist actually knew who Dom was, they had a good conversation till he was done "and that's all done" he says giving it a wipe and wrapping it "looks good i love it" Dom said smiles at it "i bet Aria will too" he smiles at Dom "thank you again" Dom says before leaving and paying. As Dom starts the car up he goes on his phone and see Rheas updated her story he clicks on it and see a photo of Aria laying down in the joint of her shoulder 'the only person who i will watch Disney with<3' Dom smiles down glade Aria had a mother like figure in her life.

He made it to the hotel walking to the elevator once again making his way to Rheas door and knocked on it "come in!" He heard a gentle shout he unlocked the door with the spear key card she gave him "hey" he said shutting the door and turning the corner to see Aria asleep in the same position the photo was taken and Rhea on her phone "Hey" she smiles "let's see the tattoo" she puts her phone down trying to get up without waking Aria, he shows her the new tattoo still in its wrap "aww dom" she says making a pouty face "i know its so cute i love it" he smiles at Rhea "sorry she fell asleep" Rhea says getting up "its okay i will carry her we only are one floor down" he says picking up a sleeping Aria as gentle as he can "thanks again Rhea night' he says walking to the door and Rhea not far behind "night dom" she says "night Aria" she places a gentle kiss on her cheek, with that Dom took him and Aria up to their room and put her down carefully on her bed pulling the covers over her "night mini me" he smiles placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.