1

• this is inspired by BlueMoonWolves obviously i will not copy their work i will do my own but i was just inspired by their book•

-Dom pov-

I hated the fact dad would go around saying Aria was his child when she was fully mine he never adopted her, plus its not like him or mum looked after her that was me too.

Me and my dad both worked for WWE but unlike him i always took time with Aria and i did take her to work with me, it was a little like when i was a child, in the ring.

Me and Aria had a great relationship it was like a father daughter but i was made by dad to be her 'brother' it hurt knowing that i couldn't be know as Arias dad.

"Bubs!" I hear from down the hall "hey mini me" i say turning around from where i am sat lifting her up as she runs to me "and what can i do for you" i say holding her in my lap "can we get pudding" she asks looking up at me with her doe eyes "after dinner okay?" "Okay bubby" she says smiling "can we colour" " of course". As of the moment i am 25 and Aria is 8.

"Hey bubs where is dad" she said looking up from her coloring book "he is out" i say giving her a sad look "oh" she looks back at her coloring book "hey, what about that pudding huh?" I asked knowing that would lift her mood "yay!" She says running to her little suitcase we packed.

When i was a child i knew i did want to be a dad but didn't know i would be this soon, not like it was a problem Aria is my world and if i was to get a girlfriend Aria would have to approve to if she would become her mother. "Bubs can we get cake!" She says all excited "of course" i say smiling down at her holding her hand to the car "okay put your belt on" i say putting mine on first "okay, hey when can i get out of my booster seat" she says getting comfy "just got to wait till you are tall enough you got to be 4'foot you have a little more growing first" i say ruffling her hair.

"And we are here" i say parking and undoing my seatbelt "yay!"she says trying to get out the car as quick as she can "ri wait" i say holding out my hand for her "can u pick me up please" she says doing those hands children do when they want to be picked up "okay" i say picking her up.

We walk into the store and head to the deserts "hey bubs can we share one" i look at her "you want to share?" She nods "of course we can" we stop by the cakes and start looking at one we both like "okay which one do you want" i smile at her as she looks at the many options "this one" she says trying to grab it but she was still in my arms so i did for her than gave it to her "thanks bubby" she says giving me a hug which i return "okay lets back to the hotel now" we start to walk to the tills but we walk past to toy section and Aria spots a wild dog squishmallow "bubby look" she says pointing before we walk by it "what?"i ask looking "the dog" she says all smiles "can i have it" i think for a minute "sure i don't see a problem with it but if i get it you have to promise to behave when we go to work tomorrow okay" i smile at her picking it up and handing it to her "okay!thanks bubs" she says hugging her new toy "its alright squirt now lets give pay then get to our room,yeah?" "Okay" she smiles as i still carry her to the front of the store to pay.

We are now back at our hotel watching a film while eating the cake i bought "bubs where is dad?" She asks "i don't know ri i am sorry" she looks a little sad "dad is never here" she says a little quite "hey don't worry he will be back soon he is just at work" i say giving her a hug, dad was never really around Aria neither was mum if she was legally their child this would probably be classed as neglect but i was here for her and that will never change, even though i was made to be her brother i will always be her dad.

After the film ended we heard a knock at the door, i went up and unlocked it seeing dad stood there "hey son" he smiles at me "hi" i says just a little quite "how are you two" he says walking in "we are good" i say walking behind him shutting the door "Dom did you buy her that" he says pointing at her new toy "yeah she wanted it" "you spoil her too much" he says smiling "can't i spoil my baby sister" i say giving him a smirk "well don't spoil her to much" he says giving Aria a little side hug "hey you" "hi dad" she says giving him a smile then going back to her coloring book "hey Aria you should go for you shower then bed so we are ready for tomorrow okay?" "Okay bubby!" She gets up goes and gets her pjs then heads to the bathroom.

Me and dad sit there in silence for a minute "dad you know if you want to be her 'Dad' you have to step up" he looks at me "what does that mean" "well i mean don't do to her what you did to me" -a least she has me- i think "son i try to do what i can" i sigh "whatever" i say knowing this conversation won't go anywhere. I hear a door open and look over to see Aria walking out "bubs can you do my hair please" "of course i can" i walk over to the hairdryer "okay lets dry this hair" i smile at her. I dried her hair the put in a braid so it would be wavy in the morning "okay you time for bed" i walk her over to her bed "story" she says handing me her book while getting in bed "okay i will read 3 pages okay?" "Okay!" She says cuddling into her new toy. "Night ri" i say placing a kiss on her forehead seeing she fell asleep when i was reading.