T H I R T Y T H R E E

I was in the hotel lobby with Mick and some other people having cocktails when a person who worked at Mercedes came up to me and whispered something in my ear.

' mr Hamilton is in your room, he's waiting for you '

I looked shocked for a minute as she then nodded at me and went her own way.

' I'm sorry, I have to go babe I'll see you later or tomorrow ' I said as Mick nodded and I went up to my room.

Kelly was gonna be with max the whole night so that's why I was so shocked that Lewis was there, I didn't know why but he probably wanted to speak about something with Ari.

As I then got up to the room and opened the door i saw Lewis sitting on the bed and he looked rather sad, he looked like he'd been crying a lot.

I ran up to him and he fell into my arms and we sat there, In silence he was getting more relaxed as he was in my arms. I could tell he'd been drinking but not so much that he was drunk, he was still sober but he was torn.

' what's wrong Lew, please tell me '

' please don't take her away from me ' he said still crying.

' take who from you?? '

' Ari, Mick said he was gonna adopt her and I wasn't gonna have any right to see her anymore, please don't do that to me I can't loose Ari '

I almost cried as he begged me. If he only knew I wasn't gonna do it.

' I'm not gonna take her away from you Lew, I promise she's your daughter Mick isn't gonna adopt her that was before not now '

He looked up at me as he was still laying in my arms and I don't know what came over me but I kissed him as he kissed me back. As we pulled away we just sat there in silence looking at each other, before I knew it we kissed again and soon the kisses became more intense and I started unbuttoning his shirt as he took off my dress.

I sat on top of him and started to unbutton his shirt as he kissed my body, I let out a soft moan as he smirked at me. As we'd both undressed he slid into me and this time I let out a loud moan as he went faster, I just followed his command's because it felt so fucking good and I had always liked when he was in control anyway.

As he slowed down a little bit I started kissing his neck softly which made him more turned on.

' god your gonna be the death of me ' he said out of breath in between.

That night was just one of the best I'd had in a really long time, Ari was with max and Kelly and I didn't even have anything on my mind just Lewis.

— — —

The next morning:

I woke up besides Lewis and the memories from last night came rushing back, god what had I done.

I had just cheated on Mick and Lewis had just cheated on Nora, fuck this shit! Why didn't I think before all of this. Use my fucking head! Gosh how stupid was I, Mick had done nothing wrong to deserve this. Although I wasn't Nora's biggest fan she didn't deserve it too.

I woke Lewis up and he refused to wake up so I had to shake him.

' Lewis! Wake up and get out of here ' I said.

' why?? ' he groaned.

' because Lewis! We made a mistake '

He just looked at me with his sleepy eyes as he laid on the bed while I was getting dressed.

' plus we just cheated on Mick and Nora! Don't you realize that? '

' it's not like Nora hasn't cheated on me these recent months ' he said.