T W E N T Y S I X

I stood there looking at the screens in the Red Bull garage during the race, currently Lewis was leading with Seb in p2, max in p5, Daniel in p6 and Valtteri p9.

As I looked away for a second I saw a camera pointed at me which I smiled at and waved as I went back to looking at the screens and following the race, my father was sitting close to me talking with max's engineer. I took up my phone to see that Kenji was texting me but I just put my phone on do not disturb mode as I went back to watching the race.

As they came in the 50;th lap max had worked his way up to p3 and Daniel p2 and they were both fighting for p2.

In the end Daniel ended p2 with max ending closely in p3 and Lewis p1.

— — —

With Kenji:

' I can't loose her Christian, you told me I could marry her in two months time '

' I know and I will solve that, I will convince her somehow Kenji but right now she's celebrating with max and Daniel so I can't disturb her night! '

I sighed.

' it's okay son, you will get to marry her in two months I'll make sure of it but right now I have to go and fix things so we will speak later '

I just got up after Christian and went outside the Red Bull garage when I saw Anastasia talking to Lewis as she laughed, my blood started boiling at just the sight of them. I went up to them and put my arm around her waist but much to my surprise she pushed me away and told me to leave her alone, she'd became so confident in herself after this weekend. I hated it but I also thought it was kinda hot in some weird way, but I preferred her before because then my life was perfect with her waiting for me at home every time I came back from a race with newly cooked food and with the house clean, the laundry done and she'd often take my suitcase so I didn't have to do anything.

Why couldn't she come back to that good girl? What had happened to her??

— — —

Back to Anastasia..

I sat on the counter in Max's kitchen while he and Daniel were getting ready, I was already all fixed so I was honestly only waiting for them.

' are you sure you want to do this? ' Daniel asked me.

' yes, it's Monaco this only happens once a year and I'll definitely go party in Monaco style '

' alright then, let's go ' max said laughing.

As we all got in the car I sat in the front passenger seat with max driving then Kelly and Daniel sitting in the backseat, as we'd all sat on our seatbelts we were on our way to the club where Mercedes were hosting the after party. The whole car ride there I was talking about how excited I was and Kelly just laughing at me together with Daniel and max.

As we got to the club we got out of the car and max gave the keys to a person who went and parked the car while we went inside.

The second we got inside I saw valtteri standing there talking to some people with Kenji who the minute I entered looked at me, I just smiled at him as I went with max, Daniel and Kelly towards the bar. I didn't care what Kenji thought or felt, I was finally for once in my life free from everything. I hadn't felt that feeling in years.

As we got to the bar we got greeted by Lewis who was surprisingly alone for once, or he was not alone as he was with some people who worked at Mercedes and with Charles but he was not with Nora for once.

' Hello! ' Lewis said as we approached him.

' Hey, amazing drive today man ' Max said as they both hugged.

' Thanks, you also drove amazingly today '

As we all talked some more I said I was gonna go and get a drink but Lewis stopped me.

' Let me get you a drink, Mercedes treat ' he said as he smiled at me.

' is it still martini with a bit of coffee? ' he added.

' yeah, you remembered ' I said smiling back at him.

Lewis went to get my drink as I stayed with Max, Kelly, Daniel and Charles who were all busy talking about their stuff, I honestly just stood there on the side listening to their conversion who by the way was actually quite more interesting then i'd like to admit. However I did not have to do that for long as Lewis soon enough came with my drink and he started talking to me, before I knew it he asked me to dance when my favorite song came on and I smiled as I agreed and we went out on the dance floor to dance, for a while we were just quiet enjoying each others company but then he spoke.

' Wanna skip this party? '

' Don't you think they are gonna notice you're gone?? ' I said laughing.

' Nah, I will just say I was somewhere else so what do you say?? '

I thought about it for a good minute before I smiled at him and agreed as he took my hand and led me out of there towards his car, he led me into the car and we were on our way away from this party. I had thought of asking where Nora was but quite honestly I didn't feel like ruining the night by asking him what had happened with Nora.

As we later got to his house we went up his room as we were kissing passionately and the minute we got inside his room he took off my clothes as I took off his and then he pushed me onto the bed as he got on top of me and slid into me.