F O U R

A week later..

It had been a week since the silverstone Grand Prix and I'd spent this whole week with Lew, just genuinely getting to know each other.

It had been nice I wasn't gonna lie but then I'd also seen my father a little while lewis had work and I wanted to spent time with Mateo and Evelyn, of course they were with my father but to be fair what did I expect honestly.

I was in the hotel room getting ready for a party me and Lewis were going to with some of the other drivers and some of Lewis other friends. I didn't know which drivers were gonna be there to be honest I didn't know many of them but I think Seb, Daniel, Max, Lando we're gonna be there at least. I didn't know but I didn't ask either, Lewis just asked me if I wanted to go and I said I did. It would be fun to go out and party for once not that it was that long ago that I'd done it but I had invited Ashley and some other friends from school there.

We were in Paris after all then I couldn't go partying without my friends, plus Lewis would have his friends too.

' I'm ready ' I said as I put on my last earring.

' wow you look stunning ' I heard Lewis say behind me.

I laughed as I turned around to face him.

' thank you, you don't look too bad yourself '

' well shall we go? '

' yep, let me just grab my phone real quick '

— — — —

As we got to the club I held Lewis hand as we entered, although we weren't around my father we also had to make everyone else believe we were dating as well because else they could talk about it.

In other words it was just easier to pretend every time it wasn't just us two in the room, Ashley was honestly the only one who was gonna get to know about that it was fake. I knew I could trust her because she knew everything that was going on in my life, even before I started fake dating Lewis I wanted it to stay that way. I knew she wouldn't tell anyone because if she was that kind of person she would've told all of my secrets to someone else long ago, I had done much worse stuff than that well if you asked her at least.

Later on in the night I was dancing with some friends when Lewis came up to me he seemed to be just as drunk as I was. I was pretty waisted so if what I recalled was he more drunk than I was. Just quite a bit more drunk but anyway we started dancing together.

I wasn't gonna lie dancing with Lewis and being in his arms felt somehow like a feeling I'd never felt before. I couldn't set my words on how it felt but it felt somehow safe, mixed with something else that I couldn't set my words on. Then when we sat down at our table with our friends he had his arm around my shoulder which gave that feeling that I already had even stronger. I couldn't set my words on if it was butterflies I had or what but it made me feel safe I knew.

Although when we all sat there at the table laughing a guy from my class came up to us. His name was Markus, if I was honest I hadn't really noticed him much in school I knew he was kind and that he was in almost all of my classes but I didn't know that much more about him. I kept away from most guys at my school because I wanted to focus on myself, friends and school mostly but I knew who Markus was at least.

' hey Anastasia, how are you? '

' oh I'm good what about you? '

' I'm good, can i buy you a drink maybe I have a quick question about one of our projects '

' sure, I'll be at the bar in a minute '

He smiled as he nodded and went towards the bar. I excused myself from everyone which Lewis didn't seem too happy about that, but he didn't have anything to be mad about we were only fake dating plus I was also just helping this guy because he had a question on one of our art projects. I was happy to help people who needed it, especially when it came to school and school work.

After I came to the bar he asked his fair questions about the project as we drank alcohol. I tried answering as clearly as I could, although that was a challenge with being so drunk.

Well after a while I found myself just talking and laughing at what Markus was saying, at this point we were both pretty drunk and we had completely fallen off the topic we came there to talk about.

While I had a wonderful conversation with Markus, Lewis came up to us.

' hey love, I think we should head back to the hotel it's late '

' yeah sure, let me just finish this I'll come find you soon ' I answered as he smiled and went back to the others.

I said my goodbyes to Markus and he thanked me for helping him, then he asked if he could get my number if he needed more help and I smiled then gave it to him.

I was happy to help people plus if he needed help I could either help over text or if I was in Paris I could help him in person, at a cafe or something tho that time because it was definitely not the thing to talk about at a club.

However as I got to Lewis and the others they were all up in shots and dancing.

I started to think it was too loud in here so I just said I was gonna get back to the hotel so Lewis came with me, I told him he didn't have to but he insisted so I smiled. Honestly I was happy he wanted to come with me I loved his company so much, although I wouldn't say that to him directly but I actually loved his company so freaking much.

— — — —

As we got to the hotel room I started taking off my jewelry, god how I had wanted to do that all night.

' what was that with the guy? ' I heard Lewis ask.

' who? Markus? '

' yeah, him or whatever '

' why do you care?? ' I asked with a smirk on my face.

' I don't care '

' oh is Sir Lewis Hamilton jealous maybe? ' I said as I walked closer to him standing an inch from him.

' I'm not jealous at all '

' oh I think you are '

I leaned in closer with my face almost touching his face.

' it's okay, your my fake boyfriend, he isn't '

Then I kissed him, for a moment he was shocked as I was sure that's not what he expected but then he kissed me back.

Soon enough our kisses became more demanding and before I knew it we started undressing each other. The feeling of him touching me, the taste of his kisses, the warmth I felt when our bodies touched all of that made me just want more of him. The feeling of him being so close to me felt amazing, I wanted this feeling to last forever although I knew it wouldn't last for long anyway.

When I found all of our clothes on the floor he pushed me onto the bed, which I didn't stop him from. I wanted this, actually no I needed this, I needed the feeling of him.