F I F T H E E N

I was in the paddock just minding my own business talking with Kelly and little Penelope, it was Friday which meant lewis was gonna be busy with a million meetings and free practice.

I was just planning on being with Kelly, Penelope and Heidi when she came all day.

I had nothing better to do today, well Nathan had asked me to go and take a coffee as he'd be here all weekend but I said some other time because I didn't want to stir up rumors that me and Lewis broke up because I go for coffee with Nathan so I just told him some other time instead. Plus my father and I had a meeting today with max and Daniel and their engineers, I was mostly gonna be there to see how their meetings usually were because my father insisted that I'd give it one try.

( Like I was ever gonna change my mind )

However after talking a bit with Kelly I was gonna go to the Mercedes garage to wish Lewis good luck before I had to get to that meeting with my father, Daniel and max.

Anyhow my plans changed when I saw a girl with a sign who said she had gone to many races but had never gotten to meet Lewis, I ran up to her and she started crying telling me how she really wanted Lewis to take a picture with her and for him to sign her hat. I smiled as I told her to come to the corner and then I let her in as I said she was with me, then I took her and we started walking towards the Mercedes garage together. As we entered I saw Lewis coming towards me as he kissed me he asked who it was that I'd brought with me, I told him all about it and he smiled as he greeted the girl and then took pictures with her, signed her hat and showed her around the garage as he introduced her to the whole team. I smiled, I hoped this got her happy because I loved making people happy.

Anywho soon enough Lewis and the team had to get back to their stuff.

' bye my angel ' Lewis said as he kissed my forehead and hugged the girl goodbye.

I smiled as the girl looked at me and started jumping up and down the second Lewis left, I loved seeing people so happy.

' wanna see the Red Bull garage as well?? ' I asked her as the smile on her face for even wider than it was before.

' OMG OMG, YES! ' she said as I smiled and took her to the Red Bull garage.

For the rest of the day I spent showing the girl around in the Red Bull garage, then with kelly and Penelope. I honestly was starting to like this life, spending time at the races made me happy. Honestly being so much with Penelope and kelly made me want to have my own child or children I would love to be a mother and have my own little mini me to raise.

Maybe right now wasn't the best timing as I still had school but I would love to when I'd gone out art school, I mean I was 23 and Lewis was 26 so who knew maybe we could be something more than just fake boyfriend and girlfriend. I could see myself settling down with Lewis, getting kids, getting married eventually.

Anyhow as I walked in the paddock with Kelly, Heidi and Penelope I saw my sister with her best friend Nora, god how I'd hoped I hadn't seen them this weekend.

I used to be best friends with Nora as well, although we'd had a huge argument which made us fall further apart from each other.

My sister of course had kept being friends with Nora because she was well my sister but my brother who was honestly the only person in this planet that had always been in my corner, he had cut her off as well. Not because I did something wrong but because what she did back then was absolutely disgusting and wrong, she still to this day hadn't realized that of course but well that was Nora, she didn't give a single flying fuck about others feelings. As long as she didn't get affected and she got something out of it she did it, not caring who she hurt in the process.

I didn't understand how my sister could be friends with her after what she'd done two years ago but well, my sister was special in her own way. I although just kept myself out of it because I didn't want to have anything to do with it, they could have their little looser club for whatever I cared.

Anywho much to my luck my sister and Nora both came up talking to me as I was just trying to get past them, luckily for me Kelly and Heidi told both of them we were in a rush and couldn't talk and got me out of there. Thank god I had those two, although the look on my sister and Nora's faces were priceless. They'd never been told no in that way before, I would've done it before but I did my best to stay away from them both.

I started walking towards the Mercedes garage with Kelly and Heidi going to the Red Bull garage, I had plans on joining them later on after I'd spoken to Lewis and tell him I would leave with Kelly, Charlotte and Heidi earlier to go and eat some dinner with them.

As I got into the Mercedes garage the first person I saw was Bono who stood with Toto discussing strategy for the weekend ahead, I greeted them as I asked where Lewis was and Bono told me he was with Valtteri in the back of the garage. I thanked them politely as I went to the back where the merc boys where hanging.

As I got to the back of the garage I saw Lewis on the phone and Valtteri sitting besides him doing something random, i just came in the room and kissed Lewis forehead as I sat besides them both.

' what are you doing? ' I said as I kissed his neck.

' my sister is dropping off my niece and nephew tonight and I totally forgot they would come tomorrow to the race and Angela can't watch them so I need to find someone who can watch them the whole day ' Lewis said still all up in his phone.

' I can watch them both tonight and tomorrow '

' are you sure Anastasia??, you really don't have to if you don't want to ' Lewis said.

' I want to really, they seem nice '

' alright, they'll arrive at the hotel at 8 you'll be in the lobby there by then and they'll sleep in our room '

' alright, but now I'm going out for dinner with Kelly and the others so I'll see you later tonight '

' okay be safe, but be there by 8! ' he said as I was already walking away.

' I will! '

I then met Kelly outside the garage together with Charlotte and the others and we all started walking together towards the car so we could get to the restaurant as soon as possible because I was hungry at this point.