T W E N T Y F I V E

I was walking in the paddock with Kelly as it was Friday and today was free practice.

However as I was walking there in the paddock I saw Lewis walking towards us with Valtteri and Valerie who worked as media director for Mercedes, as he walked past us he touched my hand as he winked at me.

Kelly thankfully didn't notice, although she knew what had happened between me and Lewis because Max had told her she would just tease me about it all day long. Anywho I was on my way to meet my father, I was gonna convince him to let me go back to Paris to go to school again. I had been gone for about two months and I was sure my classmates were wondering where I was, plus it was getting boring just sitting home at Kenji's all day when he wasn't even home.

As I got to outside my fathers office I knocked on the door, I heard him yell ' come on in ' so I of course as anyone came in.

' hey father, could you spare a minute for your lovely daughter '

' for my lovely daughter I could spare a few minutes yeah, what's up? ' he said as I sat down.

' so, I have been thinking and I wanna go back to Paris and go back to school dad '

He looked at me for a minute, being unsure.

' come on Christian, let her she can't give up on art school just yet she's far way to talented ' max said as he entered.

' hey max ' I said smiling as he gave me a hug.

My father greeted max as well before he looked at me and opened his mouth to speak.

' I want to think about it, I mean your doing so great with Kenji in Italy and I don't know I want it to stay that way, your gonna make a great wife to Kenji '

' wife?? ' I said standing up.

' yeah, I mean I have kenji my blessings and I was gonna speak to you this weekend '

I just looked at him before I went from that room.

' wait Anastasia! ' max said running after me.

' what max '

' I will speak to him alright? I will try to make him change his mind ' he said as I smiled at him.

I told max I would be going to the Mercedes garage to try and find Angela so I could speak to someone, he just nodded as he said goodbye and went back into my fathers office. I didn't wait another minute and I went straight to the Mercedes garage to look for Angela, I hadn't seen Nora all day which was honestly getting me to wonder. She always used to be here especially in the Mercedes garage and paddock but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

At least not yet, maybe she was coming here later what did I know. She was Lewis girlfriend not mine, besides I was trying to stay as far away from Nora as I could not Lewis but stay as far away from Nora as I could possibly be.

Anyway I searched in the Mercedes garage and I didn't find Angela anywhere so I went to the drivers room as I figured she'd be in Lewis driver room to hell him get ready for the day or something.

I mean it was still pretty early like 10am so they weren't driving for another 6 hours or something like that, so she had to be somewhere here.

I was just outside the drivers rooms and I went into Lewis drivers room to check if Angela was there and instead I found Lewis sitting there with his phone in his hands.

I thought he hadn't noticed me yet so I tried to go out quickly again but he stopped me.

' come in, I've already seen you '