T W E N T Y F O U R

I had just arrived at track with Kenji and we had just landed in Monaco yesterday evening, Kenji had to stay at a hotel with the team but I had for once chosen to stay with max and Daniel.

They were staying in Max's apartment in Monaco so I asked them if I could also stay with them because I didn't feel like living at a hotel when I was in Monaco. Plus my father and Kenji both agreed it would be best if I stayed with max and Daniel, however Kenji picked me up this morning because he wanted to have breakfast together and then us arriving at the track together but the other days I would be arriving with max and Daniel as I was mostly gonna be with them this weekend.

It was Thursday which meant it was media day and Kenji was gonna be all busy with doing his engineering things for Mercedes so I just decided I was gonna be with Kelly, for today at least.

And this time around it was only Kelly, Penelope was staying back in the Netherlands with her grandparents. Mostly because Kelly didn't want her her during the Monaco Grand Prix because it was more party than some of the other races.

' hi Toto ' kenji said as we walked there holding hands.

' hey Kenji, hello Anastasia so happy to see you again ' toto said.

I smiled at him.

' good to see you too toto '

' how was rehab?? '

' well it was okay, I got the help I needed and now I feel refreshed again ' I said with a smile.

' I'm so glad to hear that, we all missed you here '

I smiled at him again softly.

' uh toto could I speak to you about a thing for Tomorrow? ' kenji asked.

' of course, come on let's go to my office '

' alright, babe I'll see you later ' kenji said as he went with toto and I just went to greet all of the Mercedes staff.

I just honestly went around the garage on both valtteri and Lewis side to make sure I greeted everyone.

' Bono! ' I said happily.

' Anastasia! So happy to see you again ' he said back as we exchanged a hug.

' I'm so happy to see you too, how's the kids? How was their new school '

' they're doing just fine! They love the new school and always come home with smiles on their faces every time '

' I'm so happy to hear that ' I said smiling.

However we talked some more and then he had to go and discuss things with Toto as well so I just continued on with greeting all of the mechanics and engineers there.

As I was tho I saw Nora screaming at a poor assistant who had dropped a cup of hot coffee.

I rushed over to the assistant to help her.

' hey, are you okay? ' I asked.

' yeah, yeah don't worry ' she said with a shaken voice.

' here let me help you, don't worry it's normal to make mistakes everyone do, it's human ' I said as she smiled at me.

' that must've hurt a lot, the coffee was hot '

' a little bit '

I helped her clean up and then I helped her up on her legs and then she went to clean herself up while Nora stood there looking at me with rage, I honestly didn't even care.

' What did you do Anastasia! She had to be lectured now how am I gonna get my coffee?? '

' I don't know Nora, maybe try getting some coffee for yourself ' i said as I rolled my eyes and walked away.