T W E N T Y O N E

Two months later..

' you have to come, me and max will be you the whole time ' Daniel said.

' fine I'll come, but you have to buy me drinks at the party then ' I said and Daniel gladly agreed.

I hung up and I started packing my suitcase because Daniel was on his way to pick me up, he was close to Paris right now so I had like an hour to pack everything and then head to the airport because he and max was gonna be waiting for me at the airport until I came.

I was just packing down different dresses, shirts and skirts as I knew it was kinda hot in Bahrain right now, it was the first Grand Prix of the season and things was looking good for both Red Bull and Mercedes.

Of course I was happy for Mercedes and mostly for Lewis but I also didn't want anything to do with Lewis this season.

Although I couldn't lie I missed the Mercedes staff, how they welcomed me so warmly before.

— — — —

I was walking in the paddock when I saw Anthony a guy with whom I'd partied with for these past two months.

' hey Anthony, what are you doing here? ' I asked as we walked together.

' nothing, me and my friends wanted to come here and watch the race this weekend '

' that's cool, do you have any stuff with you?? ' I asked as he looked around before he replied with a nod.

' can I maybe get some? Just so I can get through the day until the before race party tonight '

He looked hesitant at first.

' I don't know, I mean '

' pleaseee, I won't get through the day without it especially not if everyone keeps up the worried faces when they're around me '

He sighed as we went into a place where there was no people and no cameras and he gave me some pills which I immediately took and then I thanked him and was on my very way, now I would be able to get through this hell of a day.

' you better not tell anyone because it will not be good for me if anyone knows I just gave drugs to the daughter of Red Bulls team principal! ' he said.

' no one will know, chill for once will you? ' I said as I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I started walking to the Red Bull garage and didn't stop one single time.

As I got into the Red Bull garage I said hello to all do the mechanics who were working on the car and some who were just standing there then I greeted GP max's engineer and Hugh checo's engineer, then I finally made my way to my fathers office.

On the way there I decided to take a champagne because I was thirsty.

I came up to the door and for a moment hesitated but then finally knocked on the door, it took quite a few seconds but then the door opened and my father stood in front of me looking down at some papers as he signaled for me to come in while he went to sit down in his chair still having his head up in some papers.

' hey dad ' I said as I sat down in one out of the two chairs in front of him.

' hey sweetheart, can you give me two seconds '

' of course '

He put the papers down and told his assistant to let Danny and Max get to some kind of interview they had.

' so what's on your heart ' my father asked.

I started cold sweating and shaking a lot and I just tried to breathe and not make it too obvious for him.