S E V E N

It was Sunday night and I sat in my living room just working on my art project which was due tomorrow. Sure no stress, but I had stress I'd not had in months.

I somehow magically melted away for a while as I was painting but then my panic came back after a while zoned out.

This had to be perfect!

I really wanted a good grade for this and I knew that I'd get that if this was absolutely perfect but yet there was something missing. I'd done like heaven / love concept like my teacher wanted me to do but god there was something missing. I couldn't figure out what but something was missing to make this painting absolutely perfect, if I could only figure it out..

Just as I stood there on my legs looking at my painting trying to figure out what I could improve and what was missing I heard the doorbell. I figured it was my food coming, finally I'd waited for a good over 20 minutes.

However when I opened the door I saw roses and a card then a shadow who was disappearing, I saw the card and I immediately knew that it must have been Lewis.

' LEWIS WAIT! ' I screamed as I ran to the shadow.

I saw the man turn around and it was In fact lewis, in person. We stood in front of each other just staring at each other, in the cold Paris weather.

' I thought you were in Belgium '

' the race ended a few hours ago, I won so Toto let me fly back to Paris early i was thinking to surprise you tomorrow instead but I wanted to bring you flowers ' he said.

' why? We're only fake dating you don't have to do that ' I answered him.

' I felt like it, plus I wanted to hear your voice in person again. I can't live without hearing your voice especially after a win '

I laughed.

' come on idiot you can sleep at my place tonight but you have to entertain yourself because I have important work to do '

He smiled at me which made me smile which I didn't show him.

' fine with me '

We started walking back to my apartment and as we got to the door I took the flowers and the card and we headed inside. I went directly to the kitchen to put the bouquet of flowers in a vase, just so they would get water.

' I like your apartment, especially how much art there is ' Lewis said from the living room.

I smiled at his words as I walked into the living room to see him looking at my art project I was working on.

' oh, you weren't supposed to see that it's crap really mostly because it's rushed ' i said as I stood besides him looking at the painting.

' oh really?, I like it honestly '

' you do? '

' yeah, you really have a talent my angel '

' now I know what's missing! '

I immediately got back to work on the painting, yes why hadn't I seen it before!

Suddenly Lewis wasn't so bad he might've just saved my entire project, as I was drawing Lewis sat watching me. I could feel his eyes scanning mine as they brushed through the painting.

' an angel, that made it even better '

' yeah, that was what was missing an angel '

I smiled at Lewis.

' what do you want for that '

' for what? '

' for helping me ' I said.

' I don't want anything from you, I didn't even know I helped you '

' really? '

' yeah, you don't owe me anything '

' well perhaps I need something from you now when I'm done to calm down ' I said as I got closer to him.

' oh, I think I can help you with that '

I suddenly found myself standing inches away from Lewis face as the gap between us got just less. Then I felt my lips touch his, god how I'd missed that feeling.

As the kisses became more demanding we moved to my bedroom, he started to unbutton my shirt I was wearing and I was melting into his kisses. As all of our clothes were on the floor he pushed me into the bed again, I moaned his name as he went faster.

I could feel myself giving into his every demand, crazy enough I'd never ever done that to a man other than Lewis, it was something about him I couldn't resist.

— — — —

The next morning I woke up in Lewis arms I couldn't help but smile, I didn't want to get up but I had school today so I had to start getting ready.

I carefully moved his arms so I could get out of bed. Then when I was supposed to stand up I just couldn't, fuck it.

Just as I tried to stand up with failure Lewis woke up.

' hello mi amor '

' hey, sorry I woke you up I'm just trying to get up so I can get ready for school '

' you can't walk? '

' no, thanks to someone here ' I said rolling my eyes.

' well you asked for it, I gave it to you ' he said as he was just an inch from my face.

He kissed me as he got up.

' can you help me here? '

' yeah, I'm coming my angel take it chill '

I wasn't gonna lie, I was quite enjoying the part when it was just us when we were fake dating. I didn't like the fame and the people following me constantly trying to find out stuff about me but I liked the times I was with Lewis, although he could be an asshole and annoying as fuck he could also make me smile like no one else ever could. I also liked his kisses and when he was so close to me, I felt my body always melting into his.

I especially hated the moments I wasn't with him because I was simply not able to.

But on the other note I would have to get used to being without him as our deal expired in the end of the formula one season. It was coming to its end with only a few months left, somehow I didn't want it to end. But I also wanted it to end so all this craziness with dating him came to an end, but I didn't wanna loose him.

It was complicated I didn't know what I wanted so it was just best to get rid of all formula one related stuff, including my father I would probably only see him outside of formula one. But I would get rid of everything else related to formula one in my life once our deal expired. Then I'd get my peace I wanted, no one would bother me anymore.

As I came to the kitchen Lewis spoke.

' hey before you go what would you say about that we go to Barcelona in like a month when we have a two weeks break? ' he asked me.

' I would actually love that!, I love Barcelona '

' I know that's why I thought of Barcelona '

I smiled as I got ready and was about to leave for school Lewis offered to drive me to school but I just told him I would walk like every other day, it was only a 10 minute walk to the school anyway so it didn't matter much.

' you sure?, with the fact you couldn't walk this morning?? ' lewis asked.

' yeah, I'll be fine don't worry '

I smiled at him as I grabbed my keys and started walking to school, I wasn't gonna lie my legs were still quite sore. But I enjoyed last night so I could live with it, he really helped me with the stress because now I felt no stress about handing this in to my teacher.