Med Bay day

Wanda take you to the med bay incasing you with red energy. You have passed out. Even though it was just a panic attack you don't know how to control your power and your powers took control of you.

Tony, Thor, and Bruce rush to the med bay to make sure you are alright. When they see you, you are incased in your yellow magic. Bruce tries to check his heart rate but the yellow magic zaps him. Thor tries the same thing.

"Bruce let me try, I am the god of thunder it should work for me." Bruce steps back. It also zaps Thor.

"I am the god of thunder, I have lightning in my eyes-Nice try point break let me try, Tony cuts off Thor."

Tony activates his metal suit glove. He sticks his hand in and gets in but when he tries to touch her body he gets zapped.

"What the Fuck, Tony yells."

"Wait I think we are going about this the wrong way, What if Wanda gets into her mind and calms her down from there, Bruce says."

I guess that's our only option, what do you say, Wanda, Tony asks?"

"We can try."

Wanda gets into your mind and brings back happy memories. The yellow energy starts to dissipate and is finally gone. As the energy goes away you start to go into cardiac arrest.

"Heart stopped beating I need the electrical paddles now, Tony yells." Bruce gives him the paddles."

"Clear."

They give you 3 shocks and it does not help. Your heart stops beating. Everyone leaves knowing that you are dead except for Wanda. Wanda stays back crying trying to keep herself controlled. Wanda still tries to feel you to see if there is a chance that you are still alive. For about a minute she feels as if you're still alive.

"Tony she's alive I can feel her, Wanda yells." Tony comes running back.

"How come our monitors did not say that she was alive though?"

"I guess that the electricity from her body fried it."

"Wanda, do you mind staying with her?"

" Yeah, I will stay with her."

-Peter's POV-

"Mr.Stark is Y/n ok."

"Yeah she's fine, I mean she went into cardiac arrest but she is fine."

"Mr.Stark, what do you me she went into cardiac arrest?"

"Her heart stopped beating for about a few minutes, We thought that she had died but Wanda still felt her."

"Mr.Stark, can I go see her?"

"Sure kid you can go see her... but don't touch anything, Tony yells as Peter runs to the med bay."

"I know that kid is going to fall in love with that girl if he has not done so already, Tony mutters under his breath."

"Hey Wanda, how is she doing?"

"Besides her heart that stopped beating, she should be fine but the only thing is when she wakes up."

"Do you mind if I stay tonight?"

"Sure, just call your aunt May."

"Ok, thank you, Wanda."

Peter calls Aunt May to let her know what is happening and of course, she makes a joke about Peter liking Y/n.

Wanda leaves the room and lets Peter lay on the couch to sleep.

The next morning

Y/n wakes up with a jolt and ends up startling Peter.

"Oh, good morning y/n."

"I am so confused, last thing I remember is crying on your shoulder sorry about that."

"No, it's fine."

"Where is Wanda I need to talk to her."

"Oh, she might be sleeping."

"Only one way to find out."

"Lauryn tell Wanda to come here."

"Yes y/n."

"Y/n when did Mr.Stark give you an A.I."

"Oh umm, when I started working here. Didn't Tony give you one?"

"I mean yeah but not right away, I named mine Karen."

"Karen, why Karen?"

" I don't know."

Wanda comes not looking tired at all.

"Good morning y/n."

"Good morning Wanda, Can you tell Thor to meet me in the room close to your bedroom please?"

"Y/n are you sure you kind of died last night." Your eyes widened when she said died.

"Wait, I died last night."

"Yeah."

"Great not even hell wants me."

"I want you, Peter says."

You give him a weird look.

"Did I just say that out loud, sorry." Peter turns bright red.

"Anyway I am sure I want to meet with Thor, I have to talk to him about something."

"Ok, but first you have to eat breakfast."

"Fine." You stand up feeling a little wobbly as you hold onto Peter's shoulders. His shoulders are buff.

Luckily no one is in the kitchen most of them are training. Since you don't have an appetite you just eat cereal. You are still in your outfit from yesterday so you go to your room and change. You put on a plain white sports bra with a gray super cropped hoddie over it so the bottom of your sports bra can be seen and white sweatpants and Air Force 1s. You think of an outfit that Peter will look good in and it appears. You think of a black shirt with a blue jean jacket over it and black jeans.

You walk out of your room

"Hey, Peter I found this outfit and if you want to get out of your tux you can wear this."

"Thanks Y/n but where did you find that outfit?" Peter looks at your body.

"I got my ways, Parker."

Peter goes to the bathroom and changes. Once he comes out he has a puzzled look on his face.

"Are you ok Peter?"

"Yeah, I am but Y/n how did you know my size?"

"Like I said Parker I got my ways, You look good though."

"Thanks." Peter can't stop looking at your chest area."

"Peter my eyes are up here you know." You laugh at his face turning red.

"Shoot sorry."

"Y/n Thor is going to come up soon, Wanda says."

"Thank you and I hope you don't mind that I burrowed this outfit." Hoping Wanda would not be as clueless as Thor could be about the outfit.

No problem.

Thor comes up and you both walk to your room and Peter just sits on the couch.

A:N Sorry for the short chapter