Adjusting

You wake up to see a lot of people around you. You can hear their thoughts but you don't know their names so you can't answer them. A female voice with red hair says guys she's up. Another voice says Hi princess. "You must be stark", you say. "Yes I am", replied Tony. " Who are you," the girl with red hair asked. "I am
y/n princess of Asgard goddess of the mind." I thought Odin had three sons, Dr.. Banner asked. He has two sons and technically two daughters but he is ashamed of me. What about the other daughter Tony asked? Hela goddess of death, your pause is banished. You said you are y/n goddess of the mind so you can read minds Steve asked. No, you reply. So why the fuck are you called the goddess of the mind Tony asked. Language(I think we all know who said that) I can hear thoughts, I can make things disappear and other stuff but I have not gotten that far yet and I can make people do stuff kind of like Loki but without the scepter. No wonder your brain is off the charts Dr. Banner says. Why are you here and not in Asgard eating pomegranates Sam asked. Just as you are about to answer a young boy comes in he looks the same age as you. You think to yourself and say in your mind he is hot. Y/n y/n you hear pulling you out of your thoughts. What? You did not answer my question Why are you here? I just wanted a vacation from Asgard and I have been to all the other realms you say trying hoping they did not realize you lying. I was wondering if I could go to school here to keep my mind sharp. If you are a goddess of the mind why do you have to go to school Natasha asked? If I don't use my power it withers away so I have to keep studying. Sure kid I will enroll you into the same school Peter is in Tony said. Who is Peter you ask? He is 16 and also brilliant as fuck and knows a lot of shit. Just one more thing I will need clothes.