Explanation

Happy picks you up at exactly 2:45. As usual he does not say anything. You practice what you're going to say in your mind. You try to think of things that won't be offensive. After 5 minutes you give up. You still had ten more minutes until you got home. You decided not to do any homework today but push it to Sunday. Since you had nothing to do you stared out the window looking at the towers. You realize that Stark's tower is taller than all the others. When you're on the elevator you remember how the first time you rode an elevator everyone was wondering what was wrong with you and you chuckle to yourself about it. You get out of the elevator and go straight to Wanda's room and you knock.

"Come in."

You see Wanda sitting on her bed with a book in her hand.

"Hey y/n."

"Hey Wanda, I hope I was not interrupting anything."

"No, you're good."

Knowing what Wanda was going to say you answered her question.

"I know you're wondering why I am here, so I am just going to ask, Can we start training at 3:30 because of the meeting?'

"Yeah sure, so you can hear my thoughts."

"Yes, fine I can hear people's thoughts. I will discuss it later at the meeting. See you at 3:30, oh, And one more thing where is Bucky's room, I need to ask him something."

"His room is a door away from Steve's room."

"Thank you, you say as you walk out."

You go to Bucky's room and knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Y/n."

"Fine, give me a second."

You could hear him cursing under his breath in a different language. Finally, he opens the door.

"What do you want?"

"I was wondering if you would spar with me, I mean like with knives people say you're the best one here."

"Fine, he sighs, let's start on Sunday."

"Thank you."

You go to your bedroom and get ready for training. You put on some light mint high-rise legging with a matching tank top over it. It is now 3:25 so you start to head down to the kitchen. Since you had a long morning workout and tennis practice you did not want to go over bored. You fill up your water bottle and head to the training room. Meanwhile, Steve is there practicing his punches. You don't want to interrupt his practice so you quietly sit there. A few minutes later Wanda comes in disturbing Steve.

"Hey Steve, I didn't mean to interrupt."

"It's fine, I was almost done anyway."

" Oh ok, Y/n and I are just going to work on something over here."

"Ok, and Steve resumed his punches."

You stand up and follow Wanda to a corner.

"Y/n I want you to create a force field over me and you."

" I have never done it but I can try."

You think about creating a force field, sparks come out of your hands and it starts to form a dome shape but you get tired and cannot hold on to it anymore. You feel your legs go numb and you collapse on the floor. You are still awake but numb. Steve comes running over to you.

"Hey, Y/n are you ok."

"Yeah, no pain no game right, you say as you stand up."

"Right but in this instance I think you should go take a nap."