Reunion!

During lunch, you had your first debate. Peter was also in that class. Since you were a goddess you knew most of the Greek gods and goddesses. Peter was brilliant, you developed a crush on him. Sometimes you would want to listen to his thoughts but you realized it was wrong so you would stop. After school, you met up with Peter to study for your chemistry test.
"Hey Peter, are you ready to study for the chemistry test? I heard that it is supposed to be hard."
"Yeah, but I don't think it will be that hard for you because you are really smart."
"Awww thanks Peter, you are so sweet."

You end up studying for about 45 minutes and the rest of the time you talked about everything. You heard what he was about to say even before he said it. You loved talking with him. He was kind, funny and beautiful. You got a feeling that he was hiding something but I mean you were too.
You got a text message from Tony saying that he needed you home and Happy would pick you up.
" Oh Peter my dad wants me home, I really like hanging out with you we should do this again."
You hated the thought of calling him dad but it only made sense.
"Ok y/n, let me walk you out."
"Great!"
I was so happy that Peter wanted to hang out with me again.
When happy came up Peter and I were already out.
"This is a sweet ride y/n."
"Oh thanks, bye Parker."
"Bye y/n."
You get in and Happy drives away. The car ride was silent. When you got to the tower Tony just wanted to talk about suit ideas. After you and Tony talked about the suit you went to your room. You were watching TV when a knock came to your door. Thinking that it was Tony you said come in but you got a different visit.