Excursion Day

You take the subway to a place called Manhatten. Peter had to pronounce it so you could get it. You were now walking along a pier.

"Now can you tell me where we are going?"

"Sorry, but you will have to wait."

"Fine."

"We are here, Peter says."

"We are where you reply?"

"We are just looking at water."

"Just give it 2 minutes."

Two minutes later a boat comes around and you get in. You find a seat at the top of the boat at first it is just staying but when it moves it freaks you out.

"Peter, why is it moving? I don't like this is this my death? Why would you try to kill me when I did nothing to you."

"Y/n this is just a boat ride. You are not going to die. Just look at how beautiful the waves are."

You look at the waves and it is beautiful.

"Nevermind I take back what I said and if you mention me being vulnerable to anyone I will kill you slowly."

Peter's facial expression changed from smirking to scared.

"Ok Y/n I won't and you know how to threaten."

"I am sorry just being the younger sister that I am I had to protect myself."

"I forgive you."

The rest of the boat ride is just you looking at the waves. When Peter would look at you he would be smiling and you always knew but would only look sometimes and he would turn red. You wanted to kiss him and tell him that it was alright but you had to refrain yourself. You landed on an island with a huge statue on it. It was a nice mint green kind of color.

"It's so pretty I love it."

"She's called the Statue of Liberty."

"Well I like her, it shows female empowerment and we run the world."

"Sure."

"What do you mean by sure? Females run the world."

"Ok fine I will let you have this one."

You went on a tour around the statue. There were so many facts that were engraved in your head. You were finally back on the ferry and going to the train station. You think that was all but it was not.

"Peter, where are we going we missed the stop at the tower?"

" I never said that we were going to the tower though did I."

"So where to next?"

"That's a secret."

"Again."

"Yeah."

You went to many different places like restaurants, theme parks, parks, art centers, and the Empire State Building. On the ride home it was around 7 pm but you were so exhausted. You were fighting to stay awake but finally gave in. You ended up falling asleep on Peter's shoulder.

Peter's POV

Y/n is so pretty when she sleeps. I love her so much. I need to ask her on Monday, I mean she likes me so there should be no problem. Oh shoot our stop is coming up let me wake her up.

"Y/n it's time to wake up we are almost there."

"No I need 5 more minutes, she replies with her eyes still closed."