Feelings

When you got to your room you turned on the shower first thing. You walked into your bathroom and made it as hot as you could make it. You use your favorite body wash which is rose-scented. Once you washed all the suds out of your hair you got out of the shower and put your towel on. You were a little sleepy so you decided not to put makeup on and just moisturize your face. You put your hair up into two space buns and went on to pick an outfit. After some time you found the outfit. You wore black cargo jeans with a long-sleeved white crop top and a black vest over it with black and white Nike Air Jordan. You always wore the necklace your mom gave you but you wore gold earring studs.

You took your navy blue backpack and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. Wanda helped Vision make blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes with eggs. You took two blueberry pancakes and eggs. You sat at the kitchen island and added syrup. While eating you got a text message from Peter.

7:45

"Hey n/n(nickname)."

"Hey Parker, since when did you call me n/n."

"Since now but if you don't like it you can just tell me you know."

You smile at his message.

"I like it, It's cute."

"Hey princess, who got you smiling like that, surprisingly Clint asked wanting the details."

"Just a meme on Instagram, you day."

"Sure, just a meme he laughs."

"Well, I am going to go downstairs."

"Thanks, Wanda and Vision for breakfast."

Tony walks in trying to hide something behind his back.

"Tony, what do you have behind your back, you ask cautiously."

"You have to close your eyes first and don't even think about pulling one of your magic tricks."

You close your eyes and hold out your hands, when you feel something on your hands you open your eyes. Everyone was intrigued and before you opened your eyes they were laughing. In your hands was Iron Man/Tony Stark's backpack. You looked at the bag then at Tony then at the bag again. Your excitement turned into anger and your favorite dagger appeared a few inches away from his face.

"Barely a whisper you said, I fucking swear tonight you better watch what you do and you smiled and put the dagger away."

For once Tony was speechless.

As you walk back to your room to put the backpack away you hear Clint saying, "Yo I think she is on her time of the month you know like her period." " I heard fucking heard that Clint." You think he said something but you were too far to hear it.

Once you got in the car with happy you cooled off a bit but were still a little pissed. As usual Happy did not talk. You got to school at 8:20 ten minutes before class started. Peter was usually at school 5 minutes before. So you had time to kill. As you were getting your pre-calc textbook a girl came up to you.

" Hey I am Elizabeth but all my friends call me Liz, I like your fit."

" Oh thanks, I am y/n

You already knew she was going to ask you to hang out with her and her friends but you did not want to.

" Do you want to hang out with me and the girls later?"

" I have to get back to you on that."

Just as you said that the bell rang.

"Well I got to go, you said trying to leave."

"Bye."

You walk away with a little strut your mom taught you.