Party

You walk to your room to change. You did not want to make a crazy first impression on your first party so you asked Nat what to wear.

"So like do I go all out or kinda chill, you asked Nat.

"I think you should go out but not like a slut." You laugh when she says slut.

"OK well, I will wear these black shorts that were above your thigh, this feathery top, this silver clutch, and dark silver euphoria heels with silver butterflies on the back."

"I love your style Y/n, Nat said, but what are you going to do with your hair?"

"I was thinking of doing a high ponytail with a middle part for my bangs."

"Ok, y/n I see you."

"Well, Wanda needs help with her outfit so I will see you later."

"See you later, Nat says as she walks out."

As you are about to leave you get a text.

5:44

"Y/n you will never believe what happened." -Peter

"What happened."-y/n

"Mr. Stark is letting me go to his party."-Peter

"Cool, I guess I will see you there. I am one of his interns."-Y/n

"I am one of his interns too."-Peter

Peter's pov

"Cool, I guess I will see you there. I am one of his interns."

I wonder if she knows that I am Spider-Man. I mean if she is an intern she must be a superhero as well. I need to find something to wear. I mean it's Mr. Stark's party and y/n is going to be there so I got to dress to impress.

"Hey, May can you come in here please."

"Sure Peter what's up."

"Y/n is going to Mr. Stark's party and I am going also but I don't know what to wear."

"Come follow me." May takes you to her room.

"Well, I think you should wear this suit. It was Uncle Ben's suit."

"Thanks, May."

Y/n pov

You walk to Wanda's room and knock.

"Come in, the young Sokovian said."

"Hey Wanda, what do you want to wear?"

"I don't know."

"Ok, what is your favorite color?"

"Red."

"Great."

You give Wanda a short tight square neck red dress with sleeves that go down to her hands, black boots that go to her knees, and a black heart necklace.

"Y/n I love it."

"I think my magic is done here but can we get ready in my room?"

"Sure, let's go now."

It is now 6:00 and the party starts at 6:30.

You get into your outfit and do your makeup. For your make-up, you did a Smokey Eye with glitter under your eye and on your cheekbones. You also put on nude color lipstick with a gloss over it. Wanda does not do much with her face but she puts her hair into a ponytail.

You and Wanda take the elevator up to the top of the tower. A lot of people are there. You can barely spot any of the Avengers. You get out and start to walk to the bar. Nat is serving.