Twas the day before Christmas

You woke up before Peter did. It was the day before Christmas. You did not fully understand what it meant but you were willing to go with the flow. Tony was hosting an Avengers party and tomorrow was an actual party. You were on Christmas break. You were going to sleep at Peter's house tonight and open presents tomorrow while the Avengers have a tradition to open their presents at night before the party. Ever since Thor told you about being queen you have been doing a lot of reading. You were so deep in your thoughts that you did not realize Peter was up.

"Good morning love."

"Hmm."

"Good morning."

"Oh good morning, sorry did I wake you up."

"No, not at all."

"Big day ahead."

"Yeah, we are going to tell the rest of the team about us."

"Yeah."

"Well let's get this party started." You say.

"Lauryn, can you put on some Christmas music please."

"Yes y/n." The first song that plays is 'It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas.' You get out of bed. You go into the bathroom do your makeup and put on a long-sleeved beige turtleneck a black skirt that has tights underneath it and knee-high heel boots. Peter wears blue pants with a white button-up shirt a hoodie over it and white shoes. It had started snowing very lightly. Tony knocks on the door. Before you can answer he opens it.

"It's Christmas time bitches."

"Yeah thanks for that, maybe wait for me to answer."

"Pepper is coming soon, she and the girls are going to take you shopping. It's ugly sweater day."

"Cool."

"Gee, can you sound more enthusiastic?"

"No. I am staying at Peter's house later today."

"Are you asking me or are you telling me."

"Telling, thank you." Tony rolls his eyes.

"Also your brother is coming today and breakfast is ready, most of the Avengers already ate."

"Yay, I can't wait to see him." Tony leaves.

"Babe let's eat."

"Alright."

"Are you ok?"

"I feel like something bad is going to happen."

"I am sure it's nothing and if it is something I will be there to help you through it."

"Thanks."

"No problem, you always got my back and I will always have yours."

"So are you ready to eat or what?" Peter chuckles. French Toast scrambled eggs, and eggnog.

"I wonder if the eggnog is spiked and I am surprised that they would be having it this morning," Peter said.

"Only one way to find out." You say. You grab a mug and pour some.

"Yeah definitely has a little something in there but not too strong, do you want some."

"No, I am ok."

"Ok." Wanda comes into the room.

"Good morning, is that eggnog your drinking?"

"Yeah."

"You're not supposed to be drinking. It's too early."

"Ok, mommy."

"Good morning Peter."