𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 :𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾 𝖮𝗇 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾

Start bij het begin

"righty, so i found out little videos from Santorini. Ritchie really wants to see it, so i hope yous don't mind if i show the lads then." Mo said.

The three Beatles wife nodded, "yeah i don't mind." Em smiled.

"alright great!" Mo replied excitedly, going into a drawer and pulling out the tape.

She clicked the remote and the videos begun to play.

The first one being, Em running through the hallway singing.

"so Em is in the shower singing as always, with that beautiful voice." Jane said at the camera as Mo held it.

Em could be heard in the background, singing Feeling Good by Nina Simone.

They were rather surprised at how well she sang, it's was expecting, since what couldn't Clementine Darling do.

There was another video off Emmy and Pattie snorting some white powder.

The lads laughed as the two girls both sat up and had white moustaches.

There was a video of Tina and Jane dancing around the pool.

A clip of Em chucking herself into the pool, clearly intoxicated. She floated around the pool on her back laughing.

Another of Emmy on Melody's back as they swam in the ocean, a joint in between her fingers.

After twenty minutes of fits of laughter, it came to an end.

"how about we go outside?" Ringo asked, looking out the window at the sun.

Everybody else agreed, Em picked Jules up and kissed his cheek.

John stood behind them and gave Jules funny faces, which the little boys seemed to find hilarious.

The blonde giggled, and drew circles on her sons back with her index finger.

The group sat outside on the patio, Jules sat on his mummy's lap and placed around with her hand.

She smiled and kissed the top of his head, he looked up and smiled cheekily.

"cheeky boy." Em cooed, tickling his tummy.

"i miss when they were that age." Ritchie said to John, looking at the two.

"yeah, he's a great kid, Ems the best mother." John smiled.

...

TWO HOURS HAD past all the lads very much tipsy, John on the verge of being black out drunk.

The wife's, Jules and Zak had sat around the table and played Monopoly.

Obviously not the two little boys, but they found great comfort in their mothers laps.

Ritchie had plugged in the 'extra loud' speaker, as he'd said. He opened the doors widely, Blonde On Blonde.

Em could remember the day, Tina had gotten a random call from Bob Dylan, even more random, he was asking to specially speak to Em.