Chapter 49:I remember

WARNING LEMMON NOT FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Back at base~my point of view
Beep...beep...beep
Where am I,what's going on.These were the questions going through my head as I saw nothing but black weird the last thing I remember was being on Lockdown's ship,I went to open my eyes but quickly closed them because of the bright light so I waited for a few minutes before I opened them again and when I looked around I saw that I was in the med bay so I then said"Ratchet are you here"and as soon as I said that I heard Ratchet said"THERESA YOUR ALIVE!!!I look at him and say"Ratchet why are you using my human name"I then see his optics widen as he quickly runs out of the med bay.At first I didn't know why he ran out like that but after a few minutes he came back with Optimus,Ironhide,Bumblebee and War I looked at them with a smile as I said"hay gays"Ironhide was the first one to say something"Star do you remember me"I look at him with a smile"yes my beautiful mech I remember"he then quickly transformed and his holoform appeared right beside me and pulled me into a hug as he said"oh Star I thought I lost you"I then hugged him back saying"oh Ironhide no matter what I'll always find a way back to you"I then look at Ratchet and ask"so Ratchet how long did I have memory loss"he looks at me and says"well Moonstar you've had memory loss for nine days"my eyes go wide as he said that"wait you mean to tell me that I didn't know any of you for a whole nine days"I look at Ironhide and say"oh primus I didn't hurt any of you did I"but before Hide could say anything Ratchet said"alright Moonstar your good to go"I look at him with a smile,then my holoform disappears and I come back in with my Cybertronian form and before Ironhide could even react I tackled him to the ground and said"oh Ironhide I'm so glad that I remember you"he smiles and says"I've missed you too now let's go and have some alone time"I then get off of him but as soon as do he picks me up and carries me to our room.As we enter our room Ironhide puts me down and locks the door and says"you know Theresa I haven't seen you in a week and I've been feeling really lonely"he then pushs me on our bed and gets on top of me"but now that your back you can help me with it"he then started to remove my armor and kiss my neck which made me let out a sharp moan but that only made him more quickly to remove my armor and soon enough neither of us had our armor on Hide then slowly moved his hands down my waist and I moved my hands towards his chest which made him moan but then I moaned "Ironhide I need you"he smiled at me and said"of course"but then he lended in and whisper"I'll make sure you feel this tomorrow Moonstar prime"my optics widened as he said that suddenly I let out a sharp gasp as Ironhide entered me.I tryed to move but Hide had a firm grip on my waist so I couldn't move and when I looked at him he had an evil smile on his faceplates and before I knew it I was moaning in pleasure as Ironhide made me overload and soon after Ironhide overloaded as well then once we both camled down he pulled me towards his chest and said"oh primus I've missed that"I couldn't help but laugh at that before I said"Ironhide I glad that I remember you and I hope I never lose my memory again"he pulled me closer as he said"Star I will make sure that never happens again"he then kissed me as we both went into recharge.