Chapter 6:Taken

I was startled from my sleep as we crashed into something.I grabbed Sam's arm, he looked at me and wrapped his arms around me to comfort me.Huge metal fingers broke through the Windows,and lifted us off the ground.I smiled because I knew who they belong to.Soon the roof of the car was ripped off to reveal a not so happy prime.I looked at the men and said"you guys are in trouble now,"I smirked,"I'd like you to meet our friend. Optimus prime,"Sam continued."Taking the children was a bad move,"autobots relief them of their weapons,"Optimus ordered.I smiled when Ironhide and the other autobots came into the area.Optimus bent down to our level."Hello", the men in the passenger seat said,"are you not surprised to see us?"Optimus asked," look there are S-seven protocols,I can't communicate with you,"the man said,"get out of the car,"Optimus ordered.Sam helped me out of the car and I ran to Ironhide who looked worried about me.He put his hand down and I climbed on,he looked at me and asked "are you ok, they didn't hurt you did they", he looked at the men who was now being"peed"on by Bee.I laughed at the scene in front of me.Optimus looked at him and said"Bumblebee stop lubricating the men"but I saw faint smile on his face.Mikaele then walked over to the man and told him to strip and started to laugh.As we were about to leave I hear one of the men say"they already know"I looked at him and said"what!?!?"then I was on the ground as Ironhide said"Optimus!"he then hit the ground with his cannon making the drivers lose control of their vans.All of The autobots transform but Optimus who puts his hand down so Sam,Mikaele,and I can climb on then he puts us on his shoulder.He then started running from the helicopters that we're following us I saw a bridge and told Optimus that he could hide there,he nodded his head to show that he heard me.He ran under the bridge and grabbed the railing and swon his feet up so that the helicopters wouldn't be able to see him. one of the helicopters flow under us"easy you three"Optimus said to us but the wind from the helicopter made Mikaele lose her grip and she started to fall,Sam went to grab her but he started falling too.I went to grab he but I slipped and I was falling,Optimus swung his legs to catch us but we bounced off.I closed my eyes waiting for my death but it never came because when I opened my eyes I was on Ironhide's chest.He was on his back so that way I wouldn't get crushed,he looked at me and asked"are you alright my sweetspark?"I looked away blushing"I'm fine Ironhide thank you.He smiled at me but then put me down with Sam and Mikaele as he got up to stand with Bumblebee.I watched in horror as the helicopters fired it Ironhide and Bumblebee,my at Sam" why are they not fighting back?!"I looked back at Ironhide with tears in my eyes.I then ran over to Ironhide to stop the men from freezing him and Sam did the same thing with Bumblebee but as I was fighting the man there was a gun shot I looked down at my stomach and I saw blood,my blood.I fell to my knees,I heard my name being called but I was to busy looking into Ironhide's eyes and what I saw made me upset I saw shock, anger, and fear.I mouthed the words sorry as my world went black.