Chapter 33:telling Sam and the others

After we got back I turned on my holoform.Ironhide looks at me and says"why are you activating your holoform"I look at him and say"I'm going to tell Sam and the others that not only am I a prime but also tell them about Ironstar"he just looked at me"alright Moonstar I'll play along with this"after that Hide took Ironstar to our room and waited until I said it was ok".Just then I looked over and saw Sam,Liz,Leo,Will,Epps,and Figs so they walked over to me and Will says"so Theresa why did you call us here anyway"I look at all of them and say"ok well the reason why I called you here is because I'm well a prime"then before any of them could say anything I disappeared and come back in my Cybertronian form"Sam was the first to talk"Theresa when did this happen"I looked down at him and said"a couple of weeks ago"but then I said"Sam that's not all"I then comlink Hide to bring out Ironstar and when he does"Will says"Theresa you better start explaining right now"I look at them and say"ok well first off my new name is Moonstar prime and second this is Ironstar,Ironhide and my sparkling and she is the first one to be born since the war began so we have to protect her no matter what even if it means sacrificeing myself to do it"Liz looked up at me and pretty much yelled"OH MY GOD I'M A AUNT AND MY FRIEND IS A HUGE ROBOT WHO IS A PRIME!!!!"I then hear Sam say"mom and dad are going to freak when they hear this"then I said"that's nothing watch this" and I transform into my dragon form which makes Will,Epps,and Figs look at me in awe.Ironhide then comes up to us with Ironstar in his arms but then he puts her on the ground and to see what she will do with Sam and the others she starts to crawl over to them.They all start to back up well except Liz who walked to her and said"hi Ironstar I'm your aunt Liz"she then looks up at us and says"can I babysit her when you two are out fight the cons"we look at each other.Then Ironhide says"sure but she's a hand full"Liz just laughed and said"oh please if I can deal with Optimus and the twins so your sparkling is no problem"Ironhide was then called by Sideswipe to help him with some new training equipment,Hide then kisses me and Ironstar then leaves.I then look back down to see the other coming out of hiding.Sam then says"ok Theresa I have to say that I'm very happy for you I mean you finally find someone how loves you for just being yourself"I smile at him and say"well it was nice seeing you guys again but Ironstar and I need to recharge so I'll talk to you later"and with that I went to bed with Ironstar.
Ironhide's point of view~
I walked with Sideswipe when instead of going to the training area we went to Optimus office and once we we're there Sideswipe said"ok Ironhide the reason why I had to lie was because I think Sentinel prime is working with the Decepticons,I don't know but how or why but I just have this feeling that something really bad is about to happen and Moonstar and your sparkling will be in the middle of it"Ironhide looked at the younger mech and said"are you sure Sideswipe because of you are then that means Sentinel is going to betray us, have have to tell Optimus and the others fast"Sideswipe nodded his head as he started to roll away but he was stopped by Ironhide who said"Sideswipe please don't tell Moonstar about any of this"Sideswipe looked at his teacher and said"I won't Hide promise"and then he rolled away.Ironhide then let out a breath as he walked into the main hanger to find Optimus and tell him that his old teacher is working with the Decepticons.