Chapter 25:Taken

I woke up sore as hell"damn Ironhide for being so rough" I thought to myself I then turned to see Ironhide looked at me with a smile on his face as he said"goodmorning sweetspark how are you feeling"I looked at him and said"well I'm sore as hell because of you and I'm going to have some brusies on my waist but other than that I'm feeling great"I heard him chuckle as he said"well if you didn't move around so much then I wouldn't have had to hold you down now would I"then I looked at him and said"fuck you Hide"but he just laughed and said"I believe you already did last night"My eyes went wide and I looked away from him and said nothing."So Theresa would you like me to carry you"I looked at him and said"oh would you please since I can't walk right now"and I held my arms out like a child wanting to be picked up by their parent.Hide just smiled as he picked me up and walked out of our room torwarda the main hanger and when we walked in the room we saw Sideswipe,Mudflap,Skids,Barricade,Jazz and Ractcht and when they saw us they all smiled.Ironhide looked at all of them and said"what the frag are you all smiling about"then the twins said"I bet old hide didn't even going into recharge because he and Theresa were mating all night"and then they started to laugh and I think that made Ironhide mad because he set me down and brought out his cannons as he yelled"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING SLAGGERS I'M GOING TO RIP YOU APART!!!!!!"when Hide started walking towards them Mudflap started running and yelled"IT'S EVERY BOT FOR THEMSELVES!!!!"he then pushed Skids out of the way and ran off.Skids quickly got up and ran after his brother yelling"MUDFLAP HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME TO DEAL WITH IRONHIDE'S WRATH"Ractcht and I just smiled then I turned to him and said"hay Ractcht is it ok if I go for a walk"he looked at me and said"of course of but please put a jacket on it's a little cold outside"I smiled at him and said"thank you Ractcht and tell Hide that I went for a walk"Ractcht smiled at me and said"of course Theresa see you later"then I went to mine and Ironhide's room I grabbed my jacket and went outside torwarda the woods that were by the base.I was walking for a good ten minutes when I got the feeling that someone was following me so I turned around and said"hello is anyone there"but I got no answer I then thought to myself that it was just my imagination but when I turned back around a hand went over my mouth to keep me from screaming for help and then I heard his voice."Looks like someone is all alone in the woods with no autobots in sight to save her"then Strarscream started pulling me torwards his altmode.I started kicking and hitting then for a split second his hand left my mouth and I screamed"IRONHIDE,RACTCHT,OPTIMUS ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE"then I pulled on mine and Ironhide's bond cord in hope that he could feel my fear.Then the last thing I saw was Screamer hitting me in the head.
Ironhide's point of view~
I was chasing after the twins when all of a sudden I felt fear run throw my spark at first I didn't know what it was but then realized that it was Theresa sending fear throw our bond she was in danger.I then saw Ractcht walking towards me and when he saw my face he said"Ironhide what's wrong"Ractcht where's Theresa at" Ractcht looked at me for a minute then he said"she took a walk in the woods I believe why is something wrong"I then started running with Ractcht right behind me then when we transformed I told Ractcht about the fear Theresa had sent throw our bond and when I was done he called Optimus and told him the same thing.Once we made to the woods I started to call Theresa's name but wasn't getting an answer so then I tryed our bond and still nothing.Soon Optimus and the rest of the autobots showed up Optimus split them up into teams I was put with my old friend Sideswipe and as we were walking I heard a sound that made my spark skip a beet and my eyes went wide as we saw a jet fly by us both Sideswipe and I ran back to the the other but when we found them they all had sad faces.Optimus was the one to speck up"Ironhide I'm afraid that Theresa was taken by Strarscream,Ractcht and I found some of her blood on the gound and we believe he hit her in the head right after she sent her fear throw our bond I'm sorry old friend"I just looked at him with tears in my eyes then I said"Optimus I'm going after him and when I find him I'm going to rip his spark out"and with that I transformed a dove back to base with the others behind me.