Chapter 44:Attack and kidnapped

The picture above is Ironstar
Moonstar/my point of view~
I look at Ironstar as I walk up to her and say"Ironstar your father said that you were killed how is this possible" she walks up to me and hugs me as she says"I was dead mom but my friend Lockdown brought me back"I pull away from her and say"Ironstar you need to stay away from Lockdown he wants Optimus and myself as trophies because we're the last primes"but she just says"mother they have brainwashed you into thinking that they are the good guys but their not and they made you wear their symbol"I just looked at her and said"Ironstar you can't listen to him he will get rid of you the moment he was Optimus and myself so please just let me and your father help you"but as Ironhide got close to her she said"HE IS NOT MY REAL FATHER!!!!"then she looked at me and said"sorry about this mother"then before I could react I was knocked out.
Optimus point of view~
I watched as Ironstar knocked out Moonstar so I looked at the other autobots and said"autobots get ready for battle!"and after I said that Lockdown's men came running into the base to no doubt get Moonstar and myself but I wasn't going to let that happen so I started to attack but as I was fighting I heard a human scream which made my spark stop.I quickly killed the con I was fighting and ran towards the scream because I knew who it was...my sparkmate Liz but when I found her I stopped dead in my tracks because her was in the hands of Lockdown.I looked at him and said"Lockdown put my mate down now"but he looked at me with disgust on his face as he said"you mated with this thing Optimus disgusting at least the femme prime mated with one of our own kind but you,I'm very disappointed in you Optimus.Then Lockdown started to put pressure on Liz and she screamed my name"OPTIMUS HELP ME"I looked at him and said"put her down she has nothing to do with this"but he looked at me with a evil smile on his faceplates as he said"oh Optimus poor choice of words"I then watched as he throw Liz across the room and when she hit the wall I heard a snap"I looked at Lockdown and yelled"I'LL KILL YOU FOR HURTING MY MATE!!!"I then ran at him but he moves out of the way and says"you know Optimus now that I think about it I believe that Moonstar prime is a greater trophy then you,I mean think about it a cybertronian dragon who's a femme and a prime that's never been heard of but now that I have found one she will be mine"I look at him and say"you will not touch her or anyone else from my family again"I then get up run at him but he shots me in the shoulder and chest.he then walks go to me and says"oh Optimus you have already lost just look around you"I do as he says and my optics widen all of the autobots are on the ground losing Energon but thank primus that none of them are offlined but then I see Ironstar walking towards us with Moonstar on her back.Lockdown then looks towards her and says"so what about the autobot"she looks at him and says"he wouldn't be cosing anymore trouble for me or you"he then turns back to me and says"well Optimus looks like I have what I came here for so I'll be on my way"then they both left.I was about to go after them but then I heard a small cry so I turned on my side and saw Liz so I crawled to her and said"sweetspark are you alright"she looks up at me with blood coming from her mouth and says"yes my love just a few broken bones but I'm more worried about Ironhide Ironstar did a number on him"I then went to comlink Ratchet but then I heard footsteps so I turned my head and saw him run towards Liz and myself and once he was next to us he said"Optimus are you and your mate alright"I looked at him and said"Liz has some broken bones and I've been shot in my shoulder and chest but we're more worried about Ironhide"Ratchet looks away and says"Ironhide was hit the hardest he is missing one of his legs,he can't open his right optic and he's sparkbroken since Lockdown turned his own sparkling against him and kidnapped his mate"I looked back at Liz,my mate and thought if something bad ever happened to her I would also be sparkbroken"I then looked back at Ratchet and said"Ratchet I need you and Jolt to fix up Hound,Crosshairs,Drift,Ironhide and myself because we're going to bring our femmes home"he nodded his head and ran off to fix the bots I said and get them ready for the battle that was surely ahead.