Chapter 11:Return

Nest base~
"Optimus I can't live without her any more was my Sparkmate"Ironhide said as they walked into the med bay when all of a sudden Ractcht came running out"Optimus,Ironhide, where is Will!?"Both Optimus and Ironhide looked at each other"what's wrong old friend"Optimus asked"it's Theresa she's alive but bearly".Ractcht said with a little happiness.Ironhide looked down and saw a soldier and said"go find Will quickly.The three bots ran as they heard a small cry.Ractcht ran over to Theresa as did Ironhide.'Ironhide where's Ractcht I need to tell him something very important"I said."I'm right here Theresa what do you need?"I looked at him and said"Ractcht I was with the primes and they said that my heart was very weak and the only way to save me is that one of the autobots has to split their spark and join it with my heart so that way I can heal and I know who that autobot is"and I pointed to Ironhide.Ractcht turned to Ironhide and asked"are you willing to do this Ironhide and save your Sparkmate?"Ironhide looked at me and said"I'll do anything for my sweetspar"he said as he laded down on a metal bed.Ractcht then said"all right Theresa I'm going to have to put you to sleep so that way I can cut open you chest and the same goes for you as will Ironhide.I looked at Ironhide to see that he had his hand out so I grabbed it and smiled."Are you two ready?" Ractcht asked as he looked at us"yes"both me and Ironhide said that the same time as my eyes closed.
~4 hours later~
I opened my eyes but shut them again because of the bright light."Theresa wake up"I heard someone say,I opened my eyes again but slower this time I looked around and saw that I was in the mad bay"Ironhide,Ractcht"I said looking for them.I sat up and looked down at my chest I smiled when I realized that it worked."THERESA YOUR ALIVE!!!I looked around only to crushed by a hug from Sam and I huged him back.He pulled away and said"we heard what happened and come here as soon as we could but you and Ironhide were with Ractcht.I was about to say something when all of a sudden something was pushing me to the ground I looked and my eyes widen"Lockjaw!!!I said as I looked at her"your as big as a dog now I've only been gone for two days I said surprised.Then I heard a very fimiler voice I wiped around and saw my Sparkmate"those two days felt like years to most of us.I ran to Ironhide's holoform who had his arms out for a hug.I hugged him and said"Ironhide I'm so sorry that I left you,I never went to leave you again"I looked at him wanting to see what his answer would be but my eyes widened as he pulled me into a kiss.I smiled and kissed him back and all of the autobots and soldiers cheered for us.We pulled away from each other and Ironhide said"it doesn't matter right now what matters is that your back with you family and friends and back with me".He then kissed me again but with more love and passion.we looked into each others eyes but Optimus came over and I thought to myself"damn you Optimus"he walked up to me and hugged me as well and then he said"it good to have you back Theresa"I smiled and said"it's good to be Optimus"just then I turned around and saw all of the other autobots come into the room and when they all saw me they yelled my name and ran over to me.After all of the greetings Ractcht made me go back to the mad bay area to be sure that I was fine.Once he was done he let me go I saw Ironhide in his altmode I smiled when an evil idea came into my head.I ran to were they kept the paint and I found pink I smirked knowing Ironhide hated the color.As I was walking I saw Will he looked at the paint in my hands and I pointed to Ironhide's anymore Will just shock his head and smiled.I walked back over to Ironhide and went to work.After an hour of painting I heard footsteps so I hid and sure enough the footsteps that were coming down the hallway belongs to Ironhide and Optimus I watched as they made to Ironhide's altmode and when he saw he yelled"WHO THE SLAG PAINTED ME PINK I HATE PINK!!!!I started laughing when Ironhide transformed but then I realized there were pink footprints on the ground and Ironhide saw them.He looked my way and saw me and yelled"THERESA ANN WITWICKY!!!!!I started running and yelling at soldiers to get out of my way at first they don't know why but when they saw Ironhide chasing them moved.I turned my head to see that Ironhide was not chasing me anymore but when I turned back around I ran into a metal foot.I looked up hoping that it wasn't Ironhide but thank goodness that it was Optimus I called up to him"Optimus can you hide me I painted Hide pink and now he's after me".He looked at me and said"of course Theresa, picked me up but as soon as he did he yelled"Ironhide I have her"I looked at him with wide eyes and he just smiled at me."There you are"I looked up to see an evil smile on Ironhide's face.He took me for Optimus and as I was carried away I yelled at Optimus"YOU TRADER I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BIG BROTHER YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME GET AWAY FROM IRONHIDE NOT GIVE ME TO HIM!!!Ironhide looked down at me and said" don't worry I won't hurt you much"and he smiled evilly at me my eyes widen.I screamed for help but everyone knew it wasn't real and they all just waved and smiled at me as I was carried out of the room by my Sparkmate.