Chapter 27:The rescue

I screamed in pain as Megatron put a needle in my arm again and it turns out to be energon.It's been two hours since I last talked to Ironhide and I'm afraid I won't last for very long.Then Starscream grabbed my attention by punching my stomach making me puke up blood then he said"lord Megatron can I have so alone with her,I want to hurt her myself and make her suffer"Megatron looked at Starscream and what he said made my eyes widen in fear"yes Starscream you can do whatever you want with her I have more important things to do"and with that he left.Starscream then roughly grabbed my face and made me look at him as he said"now theres nothing stopping me from really getting my revenge on the autobot Ironhide and when I'm done he'll find whats left of his little sparkmate"then he jabbed a knife into my shoulder before I passed out.
Ironhide's point of view~
I was driving as fast as I could go trying to get to the warehouse where the Decepticons were holding my Theresa.I was driving when Optimus used his comlink:Ironhide you must clam down you can't save Theresa while your angery with the Decepticons:I let out a breath and said:your right prime but what if we get there and it's to late:there was silent for a while before Optimus said:don't worry about her she's tough just like you:I just signed and said:ok prime I'll clam down but when we find those punks their going to pay for taking my sparkmate:then I heard Ractcht say that we were at the warehouse where the Decepticons were holding Theresa.I then transformed and was about to go in and start killing cons to save Theresa but Optimus said"Ironhide if you just run in then they will kill Theresa right where she stands"looked him and said"ok Optimus then what's the plan but before Optimus could say more there was a blood curdling scream and I knew for a fact that it was my sparkmate"THERESA!!!!"and without another thought I ran in to save her but stopped dead in my tracks,there chained to a wall was Theresa and she was bad her arms and legs were either broken or coverd in her blood,one of her eyes were swollen,and she had many stab wounds in her shoulders,arms,legs,chest she also had many bruise on she stomach.I quickly ran to her and very gently took the chains off the wall then I called for Ractcht who was there in no time.But just as Ractcht started to walk away there was a gun shot lucky it didn't hit anyone so we all turned and saw the one con who hated me more then anything.....Strarscream"hello autobots"he then looked at me and said "I see that you came for your sparkmate Ironhide, you know she can take quite the beating,you should have heard her scream your name as I beat her over and over again but you never came to her rescue and know look were she is and all because you couldn't keep your own sparkmate save"I looked at him for a minute then I started shoting him and after a few hits he was on the ground with energon leaking from his body and just as I was about to finally rid the world of him Optimus said"Ironhide we must go now Theresa is losing too much blood and if we don't get her back to base now she will die"I looked at him and nodded then I turned back torwards Strarscream and said"if you ever come near my sparkmate again I WILL rip your spark out"and with that they put Theresa in Ractcht's altmode and we very quickly drove back to base but I was hoping we can get there in time to save her because I can't lose her again.