Chapter 4:The Autobots

I woke up to the sound of someone calling my name.I opened my eyes to see Ron telling me to get out because his friends would be arriving in about two minutes,so I got out very quickly but slowly which took me about two minutes.When my feet hit the ground I heard about three different engines and when I looked I saw a lime green ambulance,a Peterbuild 379 semi,and a Pontiac solstice. The Peterbuild stopped in front of Sam and I and it started to transform I looked around and saw that the others were transforming as well and soon enough there were five robots starting around us.The semi who I think is the leader keenled down in front of us and said"are you Sam and Theresa Witwicky,descendants of Archibald James Witwicky".It knows your names Malayla said,danm I forgot she was here.Me and Sam both said yes at the same time again.He seemed pleaded with the answer then he finally told us who he was"My name is Optimus prime.We are automonous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron."But you can call us autobots for short,the ambulance said."Autobots",Sam and I repeated at the same time."What's crackin' bitches?"I turn my head torwds the Pontiac,my first lieutenant,designation Jazz,"Optimus informed us,"this looks like a cool place to kick it,"Jazz did a flip and landed on the good of a abandoned car which made me laugh and Jazz smiles at me,but then I heard a growl come from the black autobot,I just looked at him and turned back to Optimus.Next Optimus points to the black autobot,"my weapon specialist,Ironhide and your guardian Theresa,"he introduced,"you feeling lucky punk?"Ironhide brought out two huge cannons and points them at Sam and Mikaele,"easy Ironhide,"Optimus scolded him".Ironhide puts his cannons away and says"I was just kidding,I just wanted to show them my cannons.Optimus then points to the last bot and says"my medical officer, Ractcht then smells the air and says"the boys pheromone levels suggest that he wants to mate with the tall female.I started laughing my ass off as an awkward silence filled the air between Sam and Mikaele and they stepped away from each other,but my laugher stopped as Ractcht said"and the brown haired female needs medical attention as he looks at me.Ironhide puts his hand down so I can climb on and once I'm on he hands me over to Ractcht.Who looked at my shoulder and leg all of a sudden there was a sharp pain in my leg I looked to see that Ractcht had put some kind of gel on it "sorry"he said as he put it on my shoulder as well.Soon the pain leaves me and Ractcht pass me back to Ironhide but he put me down and transforms back into the topkick and my eyes widen as I see Ron appear out of nowhere.I looked at him and smiled saying"I know it's you Ironhide"he stopped and looked at me"how did you know it's me?"he asked with surprise in his voice and eyes."I know it's you because you disappeared when the topkick transformed ,you have the same voice as, well you and you have a scar over your right eye so it was pretty easy to figure it out.He just looked at me as he put me in the passenger seat and then his human form disappeared and then Ironhide's engine roared to live.As Ironhide drove down the road he suddenly asked me a question"Theresa do you have what humans call a boyfriend?"I looked our of his window and said"no I don't have a boyfriend why?"I asked him,"nothing I was just thinking about something"I looked at him for a minute but did not push the question.A couple of minutes went by and I found myself falling asleep inside of Ironhide's altmode and the last thing I heard was Ironhide saying"goodnight my sweetspark"then I let the blackness take to the land of dreams.