Chapter 18:Jetfire

I woke up the next morning to find that everyone was all ready up.I got out of Ironhide but he stayed in his holoform as he came up to me and said"good morning sweetspark did you sleep well"I looked at him and said"yes I did and may I say you are the best pillow ever"he just smiled at me as the others came over to us and Sam said"ok so we're going to find robo worrier and he should be able to tell us what these symbols mean".So Sam and Makiala went with Bumblebee, Liz went with Mudflap,Leo went with Skids and I went with Ironhide and after we were all in we started to drive to where this so called robo worrier was at.Soon we stopped in front of a meat store"I looked at Sam and said"you have got to be kidding me"Sam looked at me and said"nope the guy we're looking for works here"I just shook my head and went to Hide's altmode to get my backpack because Lockjaw was with us and she didn't want to be left alone and because of her size she now turns into radio.So once Lockjaw was in my bag we went inside to find out that the guy we were looking for was none other than Simmons and when he saw us he told everyone to leave because the store was closed.After some time of taking Simmons told us to follow him to the meat locker and as we were walking throw it I heard both Maikala and Liz say"dead pigs gross"then I saw Simmons open a door that lead to some kind of basement.Once we were all down there Simmons looked at me and asked"so what's your part in all of this"it was then that I relized that I never told Hide about what Strarscream was going to do to me.I looked at him and said"Strarscream wants to make Ironhide suffer by making him watch"I then stopped because I couldn't say anymore with Ironhide in the room but when I looked up I heard Hide say"Theresa what is that slagger planing.I then looked at him with tears in my eyes as I said"he's going to make you suffer by making you watch as he kills me very slowly and painfully"I then broke down and then I felt two strong arms go around me and I knew that it was Ironhide so I hugged him back.he then looked in my eyes and said"Theresa I won't let that happen to you and if that slagger so much as looks at you in a way I don't like I will offline him without remorse" I then smiles at him and then I said" thank you Hide".After that my backpack started to move so I walked over to it and as soon as I unzipped it Lockjaw came out but when she saw Simmons she got in front of me and hissed and I think Simmons peed himself because of the look on his face he then looked at me and said"I see that your pet has gotten bigger a lot bigger"I just laughed and looked at the sceared Simmons as I said"it's ok Simmons she wouldn't hurt you unless I ask her to but she won't promise".Just then Maikala came in with a box and could hear some kind of sound coming from it and the next thing I know I see a small Decepticon on a chain.It started yelling at Simmons for calling it a dog.Maikala then said" hey I'm sorry about your eye but if your good I won't torch your other eye.Now can you tell us what these symbols mean"the little con looked at the symbols and said"this is the language of the primes I can't read it but there guys" he said looking at some pictures"where the frag did you get there from"!?!Simmons then said"can you show us where they are"?The con then cracked his knuckles and then faced the map that Simmons had on the wall and then red beams came out of his eyes and they were on about maybe ten different states and the one that was close was in DC.So we all went back outside and got in the autobots altmode.Once I was in Ironhide Lockjaw started to whine I looked at her and said"is someone hungry"she moved her tail back and forth making both Hide and I smile.I reached into my bag and pulled out some food for her and after she was done she moved to my lap and fell into recharge then I suddenly felt tired myself.I then heard Ironhide say"get some sleep Theresa we'll be there soon"and with that I feel asleep.
Couple of hours later~
I felt someone shaking me but I just moned and started to fall back asleep when suddenly I was being dragged out of Hide.Turned around to hit the person but a strong hand grabbed my arm it was then that I relized that it was Ironhide who I just tryed to hit.I look at him and said"sorry Hide I didn't know that it was you"he just smiles at me and says"it ok now let go because we're here"I looked behind me to see that we were at some kind of museum about space.I then went to turn back around but when I did my eyes got curved by Hide because Simmons had no pants on and Hide said"put you pants back on please"Simmons looked at him but did put some pants on.After that we all went into the museum and found a hiding spot until the place closed and soon after that Simmons came walking towards us while dragging Leo and I started to laugh but was stopped when the con started to move towards an old black bird.He then looked at Sam and said"freshman point the shared and watch the magic happen"and while Sam did that I walked under the black bird but then I screamed"OH SHIT IT'S A DECEPTICON!!!!!!"and as soon as I said that Ironhide pulled me away from the con and got in front of me as did Bumblebee and the twins.Soon the old Decepticon was standing in front of us as he said"behold the glory of Jetfire"the little con then said"this guy did not age well"we all looked to see Jetfire yelling at the door to open and when the didn't he hit them and started to walk away.We all chased after him and once we caught up we tryed talking to him but he said"I'm on a mission,what planet am I on"we looked up at him and I said"Earth"he then got closer to us and said"Earth what terrible name for a planet it should be called Dirt,planet Dirt,so tell me is that robot war still going on"that's when Ironhide came forward and said"yes it is and the Decepticon are winning"Ironhide said that last part with a growl.Jetfire then said"ugh well I change sides to the autobots"the little con looked at Jetfire and said"you don't have to work for those stupid Decepticons"then the con went over to Maikala but didn't get to see what he was doing because Hide put his hand in front of me so that I couldn't see.After that Jetfire told all of us to stay still or we would die I looked at Ironhide and the next thing I knew I was flying throw the air.I screamed as was flying throw the air but luckily Ironhide caught me I smiles at him and he smiled back.I then looked around me and I said" where the hell are we"?